Silat Warriors : Deed of Death

The camera work in this movie is horrible so far ....
Bruh. You could have at least dropped the fire trailer so we know what you are referring to.

Bruh I'm high af.....I was just tryna put niggaz on.... But thanks though.

Plot kinda wild too.... It's tryna be light hearted... But, I think they doing too much..... So far not impressed..... Hopefully it picks up

• Haha
Reactions: Fightbackmode2005
Like it's a bad movie, and all the fight scenes been mid as fuck..... They doing basic shit and at low speeds....

You can tell these niggaz nice.... But they not showing off at all forreal....

Reactions: browncow
Just to be clear head kicks is for tournament matches in real fights they kick the shit out of ya chest and stomach. Will watch.

Will check it out. I am assuming you have seen 'The Raid: Redemption' series, right?
Yeah, this is nothing like those....

I actually watched pretty much all of iko uwais movies.....dude the shit, but the director in those movies was the shit too...

Even in their first collaboration before the raid....a movie called Merantau, the movie was slow but still directed and choreographed amazingly....

This movie lacks good direction, the fights are okay at best..... You can see the skill, but it's real basic, and the way the fights are shot is kinda wack.... It's getting close to the end so I'm guessing these gonna be the big fights.... But I'm not impressed.

The raid impressed me with every fight..m. None of that shit was basic. That shit was great.

This is far from that. I'm only watching cuz I paid the $4 to rent it

Last 30 minutes tough as fuck.... Extremely low budget, but still good.

The whole first hour and ten minutes is absolutely garbage.... But the last 30 where the main niggaz going thru all the goons is pretty funny good 😌

Yeah imma rate this 6/10

With 5 points coming in the last 30 minutes of action 😌

But it's 100% a 1/10 movie up until that point....