Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sibling S/O's aint S#!T

so, im the oldest of my mothers children and the only boy

never had any issues with any of my sisters bfs or whatever

BUT, my stepsister??? I wouldnt say i have an issue with her husband, but he just sketchy af. Well, come to think about it, she sketchy af too so maybe they belong together, but i'll never forget some story he told her when they were living in san diego. Apparently, she had been calling and calling him and he wasnt answering...finally after hours of not hearing from him, he calls

dude tells her that he got snatched up by some kidnappers. They blindfolded him and took him to a motel or some shit. He was able to escape out the bathroom window but lost his phone trying to get away.

Naw. Never met any of my sis bf's in person until I met my bruh-n-law.

Aside from my dad, by far the best father ever. Hell...they kinda alike. Lol

My sister's husband and I are cool as fuck now it was a little shaky when I first met him because his cousin and I had beef from back in the day. But it's all good now

BUT, my stepsister??? I wouldnt say i have an issue with her husband, but he just sketchy af. Well, come to think about it, she sketchy af too so maybe they belong together, but i'll never forget some story he told her when they were living in san diego. Apparently, she had been calling and calling him and he wasnt answering...finally after hours of not hearing from him, he calls

dude tells her that he got snatched up by some kidnappers. They blindfolded him and took him to a motel or some shit. He was able to escape out the bathroom window but lost his phone trying to get away.

And it worked?

And it worked?
I think she knows he was probably stepping out. Hell, she might step out herself

I just know she pisses me off when they come into town and she just dumps her daughter so she can go run the streets and come back super late

My sisters husband is the shit

Flew me and my fam out to a 4Seasons in mexico, san diego 2x, and park city utah all on his dime to vacation with them. Flew me and my bros to chicago to catch a Bulls game as a christmas gift too.

He guap'd up so i stay on his good side

Do any of you not get along with your siblings s/o? How do you deal with it?
my siblings have pretty good taste imo. It might be cuz my siblings n I have lots in common. so the folks they get with tend to be ppl I get along with, too.

this has me hollering

do you believe him? idk which is worse, that being true or that being a cover up for foulness

I'm glad to see for the most part everyone is pretty much cool with their sibs s/o. I think it's important especially when they're married w/kids. I get along so great with one of my brother's fiancee. Come to think of it I've never had any major issues with any of their s/o until my oldest brother's wife.

this has me hollering

do you believe him? idk which is worse, that being true or that being a cover up for foulness
I didn't believe it for a sec

Like I said, both are sketchy af. Every other holiday she got some stage 2 of something. They found some non cancerous polyps in her colon but she telling everybody she got stage 0 cancer.

Nah, I'm cool w/ sis-n-law.

She been good to/for my lil brother. When he had his accident she was in that hospital w/ him almost every day, and he was in there for over 2 months.

Back