Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sibling S/O's aint S#!T

Do any of you not get along with your siblings s/o? How do you deal with it?
Beat them up. I hate my brothers choices in women. Honestly, I didn’t talk to them but both them hoes was disrespectful and he handled them accordingly.

I thought about that but I really don't wanna go to jail. Niggas snitch these days. I remember the good old days when you took your ass whooping and went home. Just fought another day.
My brothers ex told me and my brother that she slept with my sons father. It wasn’t true because the day she said it happened, he and I were out with his family. This was back before I decided to change my ways. Somebody accidentally fell down some cement stairs that day.

Natty Red got them hands?

I'm the youngest of 14 kids..all my life I hads tah fight!! But I'm reformed

My brothers ex told me and my brother that she slept with my sons father. It wasn’t true because the day she said it happened, he and I were out with his family. This was back before I decided to change my ways. Somebody accidentally fell down some cement stairs that day.
Lmaooo! I shouldn't be laughing.

My brothers bm is the craziest bitch I ever met in my life. So I had to be careful fucking with her, I wouldn’t put it past her to kill someone.

They cool, my sister husband a cool dude

My cousin who is like a sister to me, husband don't like me. But its cause he been wit her for a while and remember the me I used to be when we were younger. And I wasn't always the best person to her.

Ion care tho

My bad, I hope that real bread I spent holds up until then

l3v05.gif

Back