Welcome To aBlackWeb

shut up T- Pain and redistribute your wealth

Y’all now yall rich compared to billions of other people in the world right?

Gotta redistribute y’all shit too.

But naw. T Pain ain’t gotta do shit.

Folks like Bezos, Bezos Wife, Bill and Melinda Gates, Elon and Buffot definitely need to come off some of their shit

I don't have a problem with even Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates wealth because they earned it. They changed the world, and were good with their money/business moves. Good for them.

And I mean, they have already helped the world through what their businesses offer, and the opportunities they've created for people. Amazon has almost 1,000,000 employees in the US. They also help a ton of entrepreneurs. So hasn't Bezos helped a whole lot of people?

I don't have a problem with even Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates wealth because they earned it. They changed the world, and were good with their money/business moves. Good for them.

And I mean, they have already helped the world through what their businesses offer, and the opportunities they've created for people. Amazon has almost 1,000,000 employees in the US. They also help a ton of entrepreneurs. So hasn't Bezos helped a whole lot of people?

Lol damn so just missed how Amazon workers been striking?

Lol damn so just missed how Amazon workers been striking?

I know they've been striking, but they wouldn't be there at all of it wasn't bettering their situation. I'm not saying it's a great job, but he's currently giving employment to 1,000,000 people. And I think they put in the $15 minimum wage people wanted.

Yeah, I had something typed up and deleted it. Not worth the characters✌🏾

Back