Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should you do what everyone else is doing?

1. Should you get the Covid vaccine?

2. Should you buy Tesla stock?

3. Should you get an Amazon Fire stick (I just got one)?
1. That's up to you and your family

2. Stock is low I personally would buy BUT that's up to you and your family.

3. Yes, and welcome to Gang

Like who tf doesnt have a firestick??
*raises hand*

I didn't really know what a firestick was or what it meant.

After having it for a week, I can say I have exponentially more channels than cable.

You can watch whatever movies, whatever TV shows. It has all the stuff that you'd have to pay for with cable

If you get a basic cable package for $35. Then pay $25 for the firestick, it's like the $139 cable package. But you only have to pay for the firestick once.

I didn't really know what a firestick was or what it meant.

After having it for a week, I can say I have exponentially more channels than cable.

You can watch whatever movies, whatever TV shows. It has all the stuff that you'd have to pay for with cable

If you get a basic cable package for $35. Then pay $25 for the firestick, it's like the $139 cable package. But you only have to pay for the firestick once.

What app are you using?

Recommend a good app or apps for your homie to use.

I have a firestick, but dont use any apps with it.

I only use youtube, methstreams and flixtor.to on it.

Thx

Shit I was tryna get put on too…I use YouTube TV on the firestick but it’s expensive ($70/mo)

Shit I was tryna get put on too…I use YouTube TV on the firestick but it’s expensive ($70/mo)

I refuse to pay for any cable. REFUSE!

i only pay for my internet/wifi. Which is $54 per month w taxes. And thats too much imo.

But tbh. If im home, im constantly using it lol.

Jesus christ.

You are paying for netflix, amazon prime AND hbo max...and youtube TV.

Wow. You ballin homie. Im not pocket watchin but you making it rain out in these streets lol

Lol I’m just lazy honestly…I could just stream everything I watch from one site like I used to, but I like the convenience of using the remote

That and being able to record/rewind live sports

Back