Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should you discard good service to support fam/friends?

Should you discard your current service to support a friend or family new business?

• Yes

• No

• Depends. Please Elaborate

Results are only viewable after voting.

Koltrain

Say you know someone who's catered a few of your events and they do a good job consistently. Meanwhile you have a close family member or friend who's started a catering service. Do you switch and start using them to support their new enterprise? Do you stay loyal to your current service who's proven they can do the job? I've been in and seen this situation a few times.

Say you know someone who's catered a few of your events and they do a good job consistently. Meanwhile you have a close family member or friend who's started a catering service. Do you switch and start using them to support their new enterprise? Do you stay loyal to your current service who's proven they can do the job? I've been in and seen this situation a few times.
You can never have to many options so I'd give my fam and/or friends a run.

Especially if I'm holding events like that

Meaning you wouldn't use your family's business Or service?
It depends on the service, the info released and the family member.

When you said taxes....that would be a no. I would never let anyone in my family know what I make.

Catering and other things...I may give them a chance if they was hella responsible with a strong work ethic.

If they had a store....I'm there all day everyday.

A service is a slippery slope.

One bad business decision and they ready to blame you, two bad business decisions and they coming for your head
You have a point...but I'm speaking of a supermarket bodega type thing.

But I will be the first to say mixing money and fam ain't good.

Once hard times come and you need help and those that you supported don't help out.....bad things

You have a point...but I'm speaking of a supermarket bodega type thing.

But I will be the first to say mixing money and fam ain't good.

Once hard times come and you need help and those that you supported don't help out.....bad things

Stores make bad business decisions all of the time... family operated ones especially, someone is always looking to blame someone

I value convenience over all ....

No fucks given.

At the end of the day, I'm still a customer, you want my support, make that shit work for me.

Im supporting friends and family and giving them a chance to fuck up.

If ima spend the money on a service anyway I rather that money goes to strengthen a family member/friend.

If they fuck up, I stop using them.

Back