Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should you confess your love to your female friend?

Should you confess your love to your female friend?

• Total voters
I dunno that there is a right answer.

Tell her if you want to...don't if you don't.

Either way, there is nothing wrong with telling a friend that you have feelings for them.

Why would you be friends with someone that you like more than friends that don’t reciprocate the energy?

Why would you be friends with someone that you like more than friends that don’t reciprocate the energy?
The one time in my life when I did it, was this girl I knew since I was in elementary school. Over the years though connected families, she became the best friend of my cousin who was my best friend too.

She look like Pocahontas when we were kids and Selena when we got older. I didn’t really have a crush on her till like sometime in late middle school, she like street niggaz and I was just a hood nigga.

I used to do favors for her in hopes that you know, over time, she’d grow and I’d grow the confidence to make a move. A few years later after middle school, due to how I was handling things, my confidence was at all time high.

My cousin was in the bathroom, and me and the girl were in a room in the house and I’m looking at myself in the mirror and I’m like, man I’m so fly, I can’t believe I used to hesitate to talk to some girls.

I told her, shit, I had a crush on you for the longest for a minute. My cousin came bussing out the bathroom wit her pants at her ankles like yoooooooooooo, why you never told me, that woulda be so dope, I coulda help.

Shorty just stood there quietly, after I laughed it off cause I saw her reaction. I can see that she knew, and finessed it for favors but, not on no malicious shit, just took advantage of a situation. But they be knowing

The one time in my life when I did it, was this girl I knew since I was in elementary school. Over the years though connected families, she became the best friend of my cousin who was my best friend too.

She look like Pocahontas when we were kids and Selena when we got older. I didn’t really have a crush on her till like sometime in late middle school, she like street niggaz and I was just a hood nigga.

I used to do favors for her in hopes that you know, over time, she’d grow and I’d grow the confidence to make a move. A few years later after middle school, due to how I was handling things, my confidence was at all time high.

My cousin was in the bathroom, and me and the girl were in a room in the house and I’m looking at myself in the mirror and I’m like, man I’m so fly, I can’t believe I used to hesitate to talk to some girls.

I told her, shit, I had a crush on you for the longest for a minute. My cousin came bussing out the bathroom wit her pants at her ankles like yoooooooooooo, why you never told me, that woulda be so dope, I coulda help.

Shorty just stood there quietly, after I laughed it off cause I saw her reaction. I can see that she knew, and finessed it for favors but, not on no malicious shit, just took advantage of a situation. But they be knowing
Did you continue to be her “friend”

Yea I’m still cool wit her, ion hold no animosity. It would be silly to, no of us are perfect.
As an adult, I would kill all communications lol. Have me out her tripping knowing I can’t have you like that lololololol

As a kid I can still be cool with her

Back