Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should women be entitled to period leave? These countries think so

Should women be entitled to period leave?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • what about the trans community?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Interesting post.

You are right,it’s no ones business and should stay confidential. Yet how would you implement this and how could one control this from abuse?
I worked a job that basically was incredibly flexible if we worked 8 hours over time we got it back in days off so I would take 30 minute lunches instead an hour and if I was going out I would stay late. In regards to how it would work in this conversation We could go 10 days in debt of hours as long you build them up by the end of the month.

If women get period leave so should I as a married man or any man that lives in the same home with his woman.

Reason being I have to go to work and deal the bullshit of work and then come home and have to deal with my wife fucked up period pain attitude.

A man should get some type of relief from all that IMO.

I'm for it. Taking a few days off work isn't gonna crash the economy and America loves to work people to death. Men definitely need assistance too as well.

I'm for it. Taking a few days off work isn't gonna crash the economy and America loves to work people to death. Men definitely need assistance too as well.
Bruh.

I have 6 women in my department and if each of them took 2 days off work that shit would be the worse for me.That’s a total of 12 days a month. Damn near half the month I would be busting my ass trying to do their work at the same pay rate lol

And let’s say 3 of them have their period at the same time. Lawd help me Lololololol.

If women get period leave so should I as a married man or any man that lives in the same home with his woman.

Reason being I have to go to work and deal the bullshit of work and then come home and have to deal with my wife fucked up period pain attitude.

A man should get some type of relief from all that IMO.

We don’t have a physical ailment tho

Yooooo. I heard this so many times. So it’s some truth to this?

Different studies over the years have given different results on this. Google "McClintock effect" and it goes more in depth into it. Some older studies confirmed it while more recent ones actually dispute it

Last edited:
After a quick skim.

Our department needs to stay home lol
I was legit thinking imagine all the women getting periods around the same time as they become in sync with each other... every month... It be about 3 to 5 days off of work per month over a year.

I do think it is necessary though maybe make it optional time off or a couple days per cycle with at least 1 to 2 days working from home... to see a woman struggling to push through when that time comes around, gotta salute.

Back