Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should this be taught in schools?

Nah, women don’t respect that shit, most couldn’t or wouldn’t even identify that you’re doing that shit. Do all that shit just for some chick to say the way you sucked out a straw gave her the ick, no homo.

Absolutely.

Colleges teaching courses on music I must definitely think being a gentleman/lady should be taught.

I'm for it with some adjustments. I don't care for the patriarchal aspects of it. Make it gender neutral.

Sex ed was like middle school in MD. You should know manners before that at home
Not to pick on you but I think classes like these are needed because it's obvious they aren't getting these things at home or at least to a level to where it's common practice

Not to pick on you but I think classes like these are needed because it's obvious they aren't getting these things at home or at least to a level to where it's common practice
That'd be parenting failure or even a family failure IMO

You're allotted a limited amount of time in school for classes. Having a class on manners and respect seems so wasteful considering all other things they need but don't teach

Back