Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should this be included in the bird and bees talk for young boys?

That I would like to protect their innocence.
Our kids know about adult problems waaaaay to often.
My son still has his innocence but I slowly see it fading away. I’m not mad though because I’ve seen children younger than him doing and discussing things I feel a child shouldn’t know anything about. I just went through his phone and some girl was like “how would you feel if you caught me cheating on you?”

i’m like wtf, girl you are 10. Call me sheltered, I ain’t know about none of that when I was 10. I was worried about who I was gonna play with outside that day.

My son still has his innocence but I slowly see it fading away. I’m not mad though because I’ve seen children younger than him doing and discussing things I feel a child shouldn’t know anything about. I just went through his phone and some girl was like “how would you feel if you caught me cheating on you?”

i’m like wtf, girl you are 10. Call me sheltered, I ain’t know about none of that when I was 10. I was worried about who I was gonna play with outside that day.
as you should.
i know kids who parent sent them to school to sell kandy to help mommy pay the rent.

no way a child should know about that or be speaking about that in school.

We had sex ed in middle school. They gave parents the choice of whether they wanted their kids to be in it or if they didn't.
Lol I didn't pay attention though because I was too busy trying to get with this girl that year. It was also covered in 9th grade P.E./Health class but not in much detail I think. I think that one was more for telling us to use condoms and watch out for diseases.
IMO they should be taught everything

Saaaaaame. My son is 11 and he sent me texts from some kid threatening to beat him up and shit. I was proud of how he handled it and it got me to thinking back to when I was that age and the trouble I used to get into. I dunno. Some shit is vastly different than back then and she shit is exactly the same.

Working with children makes me happy my child still is a child. I think he will slowly lose his innocence but that’s gonna happen.

I think by grade 8 they should definitely learn about periods and how it ties into ovulation etc. Shits weird af to encounter an adult who is clueless about periods and ovulation like it's cute or something.

I want to say they taught that in sex ed. I believe I had sex ed in elementary school but I can't remember clearly. But it should be taught. I do remember that we had to have a permission slip signed by our guardians saying it is ok to take sex ed class

I want to say they taught that in sex ed. I believe I had sex ed in elementary school but I can't remember clearly. But it should be taught. I do remember that we had to have a permission slip signed by our guardians saying it is ok to take sex ed class
Lol exactly the same some parents said no which is ridiculous I don't think there should be an option.

Back