Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should The Giants Trade Eli Midseason?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
1. He's 37 and not getting any younger

2. They had an abysmal record last year and started this season at 0-2

3. It's time to rebuild and realistically they can trade Eli for a draft pick or another QB that's 27 years old or younger.

Add on

I don't watch college football. Any strong QB prospects this year? If so, I saw we tank this season and get a high draft pick and focus on our o-line.

Smh we've been talkin about fixing our o-line for about 3 seasons now and still wack af

They should do something with him, but the giants fans would whine and cry about it like they did last season

Eli isnt the problem, the cowboys ran the same blitz multiple times, including running the same stunts multiple times. The giants knew they were coming and the offensive line couldn't stop it. It got so bad they tried to go singleback formation with two tightends for a whole series and still were getting destroyed. Boy, haha, I I I really thought with the addition of Barkley to a already stacked weapon list would have them looking the way KC does. On the bright side, looking like they'll be picking in the top ten again. Maybe they can get a right tackle worth a fuck.

giphy.gif

I don't watch college football. Any strong QB prospects this year? If so, I saw we tank this season and get a high draft pick and focus on our o-line.

Smh we've been talkin about fixing our o-line for about 3 seasons now and still wack af

Wack year for QB’s for this upcoming draft unless someone emerges late.

Giants gon be trash for the next 5 years of a free agent top QB don’t go there

They passed up the future by taking a RB because they thought Eli was actually good and haven’t been that in 3 years

Lmao he has next to zero trade value at this point

For who? For what?

Well he's 37. The way I see it, he has this season (2018) + 2019 and 2020.

There's gotta be an NFL team that has a good defense, strong offensive line and a solid field goal kicker that can make it from 55 yards that needs a QB. A team like that could trade for Eli and get 2 1/2 good years out of him before he retires.

Think of Peyton on Denver. He played 4 seasons and went to the Superbowl twice before he retired. I think Eli still has another Superbowl in him but he needs to be on the right team.

Well he's 37. The way I see it, he has this season (2018) + 2019 and 2020.

There's gotta be an NFL team that has a good defense, strong offensive line and a solid field goal kicker that can make it from 55 yards that needs a QB. A team like that could trade for Eli and get 2 1/2 good years out of him before he retires.

Think of Peyton on Denver. He played 4 seasons and went to the Superbowl twice before he retired. I think Eli still has another Superbowl in him but he needs to be on the right team.

That doesn’t mean somebody would offer anything in a trade. That team is more likely to wait for NY to release him after the season then sign him to a FA deal.

1. He's 37 and not getting any younger

2. They had an abysmal record last year and started this season at 0-2

3. It's time to rebuild and realistically they can trade Eli for a draft pick or another QB that's 27 years old or younger.

Add on

Bolded...isnt that how age and time works. Jus sayin

Last edited:
Back