Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Should Stephon Marbury be inducted to HOF?

HOF worthy?

• Total voters

GOAT

šŸ
a7d587553d0b78e1740f8916cc486dcf02a42d79_hq.jpg

Screenshot_2018-02-01-21-19-49_1.png

"My numbers are Hall of Fame. That's first," Marbury told ESPN. "You look at guys who have never won championships on the globe, they are in the Hall of Fame. Two, what I have done to help basketball globally to bridge the gap from America to China, with China being one of the main components on the Earth for basketball, that right there alone should bridge that gap.

"It's the Basketball Hall of Fame, not the NBA Hall of Fame,ā€ Marbury continued. ā€œSo, for basketball, I played in Olympics, I played in the Junior Olympics. With what I've done and given to basketball is all Hall of Fame."

Yeah, I put him in Hall of Fame. Like he said itā€™s not just for playing in the NBA. He won Championships over in China, they even got a statue of him up over there. So I guess if you include College,NBA,and overseas put him in there.

Based off just NBA numbers, nah.

But, it's the BASKETBALL HOF, not the NBA HOF. That dude is the biggest thing in China basketball ever. He's been just as big as an ambassador in China as Yao was here. On the strength of that, hell yeah.

Last edited:
Nah fuck that nigga,he shit on KG when Garnett is the reason we even drafted his ass,management wanted to pick Ray Allen.

Nah fuck that nigga,he shit on KG when Garnett is the reason we even drafted his ass,management wanted to pick Ray Allen.

What that gotta do with the HOF though? Didnt know shitting on Garnett was part of the criteria.

Marbury should be in the HOF. Hes bad a solid NBA career, and then accomplished alot in China. Its not like he was a scrub in the NBA. He wasn't great but he was above average. Career numbers were like 19 and 8 I think. He was selected for a few all stars plus all the work he put in growing basketball in China, its a no brainer that he should get in.

What that gotta do with the HOF though? Didnt know shitting on Garnett was part of the criteria.

Marbury should be in the HOF. Hes bad a solid NBA career, and then accomplished alot in China. Its not like he was a scrub in the NBA. He wasn't great but he was above average. Career numbers were like 19 and 8 I think. He was selected for a few all stars plus all the work he put in growing basketball in China, its a no brainer that he should get in.

Fuck Marbury,nigga ain't no Hall of Famer,overrated ass PG ,China championships don't mean shit,fuck that statue and FUCK THE KNICKS

No. 75%-80% of the players in the NBA could of went to China and did the same shit he did. So no. Robert Horry deserves to be in the hall of fame before him and he was never an all-star.

Back