Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should She Be Sent To Prison?

Should She Be Sent To Prison

• Yes, that's involuntary manslaughter

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
did u look @ the content of the messages she sent him? that shld answer the question imo

i did, and its still free will

I mean, its kinda fucked up, but at the same time, from what i read, it wasnt like she was there with a selection of things to kill himself. She just put it out there in the air and tbh, imo, i think he was just looking for confirmation to do something he had already been thinking about from jump

I mean, its kinda fucked up, but at the same time, from what i read, it wasnt like she was there with a selection of things to kill himself. She just put it out there in the air and tbh, imo, i think he was just looking for confirmation to do something he had already been thinking about from jump
she gave him instructions and messaged him 3x in one night to remind him. promised to handle post-bereavement family care for him. but aight

Damn, AP again being the voice of reason?

giphy.gif

she gave him instructions and messaged him 3x in one night to remind him. promised to handle post-bereavement family care for him. but aight

you're a smart girl, so let me ask you this

whats the biggest difference b/t humans and other mammals or other animals in that regard

you're a smart girl, so let me ask you this

whats the biggest difference b/t humans and other mammals or other animals in that regard
intelligence + communication.

her urging him to commit suicide wasn't natural. they weren't in competition for anything and empathy was a factor in human survival.

intelligence + communication.

her urging him to commit suicide wasn't natural. they weren't in competition for anything and empathy was a factor in human survival.

good answer, but i was looking for free will

other animals have no say so in how they live their lives. For all intents and purposes, they only eat and produce offspring.

I mean, they have some selective processes as it relates to picking a mate, but thats about where its stops.

good answer, but i was looking for free will

other animals have no say so in how they live their lives. For all intents and purposes, they only eat and produce offspring.

I mean, they have some selective processes as it relates to picking a mate, but thats about where its stops.
u mean animal documentaries lied to me?

but yea, i still feel that she should do time.....

there's lots of laws i don't agree with....and any law that protects this piece of shit, i don't agree with as well.....

it's amazing sometimes how much lawyers and courts have fucked up people's perception of what's right and wrong...

it's not a matter of if she's right or wrong anymore...it's a matter of should she go to jail for it.....

then yall laugh at people who pray there's a hell for folk like this....

shit's just a horrible reflection of human logic and comprehension....

happy monday everybody....

That the difference isn't free will. Animals have demonstrated free will.

omg

lol...

how have animals demonstrated free will?

So lets take a lion. Does he have a choice whether he chooses to go out and hunt on Thursday?

Does he have a decision tree to outweigh the pros and cons vs hunting this animal vs that animal?

no you say?

Back