Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Only #1 and #2 Options Be In the HOF?

HOF needs to be revamped.

First it should just be the NBA HOF

It’s already got players that don’t belong in there, like Ben Wallace and a bunch of others. They let everybody in.

It’s no way a player like Rodman should be sharing the same building as a player like Kobe. No damn way

Would Ginobli be looked at the same as a #1 option?

Bosh was the #1 option for a min before Bron made a super team.
Ehhh I mean he was #1 option by default and if he never lead his team anywhere as a #1 option then he’s not one imo

But I’ll defer to you

I ain’t gonna go back and forth off of nochill Gil lol

Ehhh I mean he was #1 option by default and if he never lead his team anywhere as a #1 option then he’s not one imo

But I’ll defer to you

I ain’t gonna go back and forth off of nochill Gil lol
He was a 4 time Allstar :niggaa:

What about Robert Horry? He was probably never even a 3rd option, but bruh got 7 championships and maybe 3 of those championships wouldn't have happened without big shots from him. In other words, he was a role player, but that role was important.

Also, what about somebody like Steve Kerr. Again, he wasn't ever even as high as a 3rd option, but he played an important role on a couple very successful teams. On top of that, prior to Curry, he had numbers that put him the discussion for greatest 3 pt. shooter ever. Does being the best ever at something get you in the HoF discussion even if you were never really a superstar?

Back