Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Should MCU/DC movies have their own thread?

Should MCU/DC movies have their own threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While this looks like the yes option is gonna to get the win, it's funny how out of the 7 people who've voted no, only like two people have actually provided an explanation for their vote.

Hmm

I saw Black Panther and would like to read a thread on it.

But since yall wanna bunch all the shit together its stuck in a 45 page thread mixed in w/ bullshit Avengers news & discussion.

I aint readin all that dumb shit.

Its too bad they gonna taint how good Black Panther was by mixing it in w/ all these wack superhero movies.

It should stand alone

But since yall wanna bunch all the shit together its stuck in a 45 page thread mixed in w/ bullshit Avengers news & discussion.

Its too bad they gonna taint how good Black Panther was by mixing it in w/ all these wack superhero movies.

It should stand alone

Its a black panther discussion thread thats like 80 pages

It should stand alone
Boo hoo, faggot

The Cool Table thread?

That was 40 pages before the movie even dropped. I thought that was about Du not liking Africans or some other shit
It was originally about the importance of this film and what it would mean for black America or rather blacks in Hollywood

Then nigs nigged and it morphed into something else because there are people that don't visit other areas of the site and wouldn't come in here to have discussion about the actual movie

Last edited:
tumblr_os53z93YFZ1tf3k4to1_400.gif

Big issue is having to dig through a thread to read about specific movies or news that is filled with everything under the sun. It just makes sense to keep it as a DC thread and MCU thread, no need for a specific news thread if that's what some people want.

I also might be a little confused if that's what you even mean but if not ignore my bs. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back