Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Should MCU/DC movies have their own thread?

Should MCU/DC movies have their own threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP3.0

Cracka free since 2009; Strictly Business 🫱🏿‍🫲
Site Administrator
Aight, ya'll gon decide. if you dont vote, dont say nothing about the end result. The majority is gonna dictate how this is gonna flow moving forward.

I was thinking about not allowing discussion, but i decided against it.

The only thing i ask is, if you give a comment, please vote. If you in here, and not voting, ya comments getting deleted.

This thread will be open for 48 hrs. It will automatically close, so its up to you if you dont vote.

I think they should have their own threads so that the main thread can still be reserved for news, announcements, rumors, etc...

I hate when yall combine whole "universes" into 1 thread. (Well except for Star Wars because at least all those movies follow the same timeline & events.)

I dont even know what MCU means

I hate when yall combine whole "universes" into 1 thread. (Well except for Star Wars because at least all those movies follow the same timeline & events.)

I dont even know what MCU means
this guy

MCU = Marvel Cinematic Universe

read a book nigga

You know I'm not a fan of movie threads being bunched in these bigger threads. As long as that don't happen I couldn't care less about those Marvel and DC threads

I think they should have their own threads so that the main thread can still be reserved for news, announcements, rumors, etc...
Looks like I'm in the minority but I'll post news and announcements in the respective movie's thread. Let the MCU thread die then

Looks like I'm in the minority but I'll post news and announcements in the respective movie's thread. Let the MCU thread die then
this is my pov

when the movie ACTUALLY drops, people should have a space to discuss

1) the actual film spoiler free,
2) whatever news thats released post release (like how much it did opening weekend, etc...)
3) any other pertinent stuff like youtube videos that talk about easter eggs, etc...

as it stands now, i've had to avoid the MCU thread for two weeks b/c i hadnt seen the movie. Now some of the actual discussion about the movie spilled over into the thread in the cool table forum, so i kinda had an idea what was going on already.

If a movie has gotten an announcement date, and news leading up to that date have been revealed, then imo, the MCU thread is the appropriate place for that. But once the movie has been released, then i think it should have its own thread.

If somebody down the line sees the film well after everyone else, they can bump that thread w/o derailing the MCU thread to talk about a movie that was released months prior.

just my thoughts

this is my pov

when the movie ACTUALLY drops, people should have a space to discuss

1) the actual film spoiler free,
2) whatever news thats released post release (like how much it did opening weekend, etc...)
3) any other pertinent stuff like youtube videos that talk about easter eggs, etc...

as it stands now, i've had to avoid the MCU thread for two weeks b/c i hadnt seen the movie. Now some of the actual discussion about the movie spilled over into the thread in the cool table forum, so i kinda had an idea what was going on already.

If a movie has gotten an announcement date, and news leading up to that date have been revealed, then imo, the MCU thread is the appropriate place for that. But once the movie has been released, then i think it should have its own thread.

If somebody down the line sees the film well after everyone else, they can bump that thread w/o derailing the MCU thread to talk about a movie that was released months prior.

just my thoughts

Nah. If you decide to make a Infinity War thread, I'm gonna post the next trailer and news pertaining that movie...in the Infinity War thread

I dont really care about that shit in particular so I wouldnt see a problem with one thread

but for people that are into it I can see why they would want separate convos

I wouldnt want all southern rap or this certain label's music to have to be all in one

sure separate em... its only gonna get worse as they release more movies yearly.

Have a thread for MCU news... then a thread for specific movies... I don't see the problem

sure separate em... its only gonna get worse as they release more movies yearly.

Have a thread for MCU news... then a thread for specific movies... I don't see the problem

Yea if there is a separate MCU/DC news thread then I'm all for individual threads for movies.

Y'all about to make a big mistake but go ahead. Can't blame it on russia this time tho. Ijs. Shit fine how it is.

Y'all about to make a big mistake but go ahead. Can't blame it on russia this time tho. Ijs. Shit fine how it is.
Soooo

This all you got? No actual discussion? Just a hot take?

It's simple make a DC thread and Marvel thread. Easy and it worked on the IC just fine, making it complicated doesn't do anybody justice

It's simple make a DC thread and Marvel thread. Easy and it worked on the IC just fine, making it complicated doesn't do anybody justice
I strongly disagree lol

But I've said my peace about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back