Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should lil tjay bought a plane ticket for Rubi after smashing

To pay or not to pay

• Total voters
niggas that went out their way to “teach me a lesson” never hurt my feelings because i knew they were big mad deep down LMAO but the real niggas that made sure i was straight before cutting me off, those the ones that i still be thinking about and wish i didnt mess up with.

nothing humbled me more than texting a nigga trying to apologize or get back in his good graces and getting no response because im blocked
What did u do to make them mad with you?

I'm a take ya word for it

I'm 30+ yrs prostitute free
You're suppose to be the OG on the site leading us to not fall for these ho's but you out here on this shit

slutwalk.jpg

Shits hilarious.

Lets say its a hoe and she deserves no respect.

And im 1000 miles away and somehow I got this hoe on my mind. And then i contact her, ask her if she wants to come fuck, pay for her ticket, get her picked up from the airport, then i fuck.

After I do all that for a hoe that dont deserve respect, its cool for me to not pay for her flight back cause she a hoe that dont deserve respect.

Some of yall just be saying shit man.

Shits hilarious.

Lets say its a hoe and she deserves no respect.

And im 1000 miles away and somehow I got this hoe on my mind. And then i contact her, ask her if she wants to come fuck, pay for her ticket, get her picked up from the airport, then i fuck.

After I do all that for a hoe that dont deserve respect, its cool for me to not pay for her flight back cause she a hoe that dont deserve respect.

Some of yall just be saying shit man.
Dont forget its taboo to buy a meal also.....

niggas that went out their way to “teach me a lesson” never hurt my feelings because i knew they were big mad deep down LMAO but the real niggas that made sure i was straight before cutting me off, those the ones that i still be thinking about and wish i didnt mess up with.

nothing humbled me more than texting a nigga trying to apologize or get back in his good graces and getting no response because im blocked

This shit hurt me cause I got a ton of blocked numbers, most blocked for some petty ass shit. My friends stay laughing at me for cutting a chick off for nothing.

This post got me feeling bad for them.

Not bad enough to unblock them, but still.

Back