Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should it be a law to serve in the military right after high school?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
like two years before you get to decide what you want to do with your life?

i think it may give you a skill set to take into the workforce and more people would be productive additions to society.

i think it may give you a skill set to take into the workforce and more people would be productive additions to society.

Hell nah, they got rid of that for a reason after Vietnam

The only thing worse then getting killed far away from home is getting killed in a conflict far away from home that you were forced to fight in

What's the punishment for those who not willing to go?

Law?
Naw.

But it should be looked at the same as college..

Both gonna fuck you over.... But college gonna have you in debt for life

Military gonna give you a great resume and discounts on everything for life

Law?
Naw.

But it should be looked at the same as college..

Both gonna fuck you over.... But college gonna have you in debt for life

Military gonna give you a great resume and discounts on everything for life

Dishonorable discharge is damn near like having a felony on your record. Plenty of people gonna get those when forcing people to go to the military.

foh

there's plenty of patriots willing to serve their country kids who need a job and a change of scenery ready to go.

Dishonorable discharge is damn near like having a felony on your record. Plenty of people gonna get those when forcing people to go to the military.

My nephew used to be in the military but he got kicked out. That's the only reason why I wanted him to go to the military, so I can use his discounts

Shit no. Aint no way the government going to pay for everybodies benefits. Or theyd have to get rid of a bunch of the military benefits that the military folks already bitch about.

They do that in other countries, but you can ask someone born in poverty to fight for the country that damned their parents to poverty through systemic injustice.

We should recruit younger. Kids need to learn important killing skills that the military provides...lord knows these schools aren't prepping our kids for the zombie outbreak

I mean is it really as bad as 100k+ debt??

You act like dishonorable discharges and college graduates not getting the same exact job these days....

Nah.

Although it wouldnt be a bad thing. Military does a lot of good things for individuals as far as personal development.

However,

The way Americans are conditioned “forcing” a person to serve would produce backlash off GP

as far as benefits...only benefit post service would be Post-911 GI bill.

Back