Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should date coaches be more Pro-Trickin?

BlackMale1stMedia

What do you guys think about dating coaches being more in favor of Trickin? Yes, trickin trickin!
Personally, I think the Overton window of acceptability for trickin has shifted from unacceptable in
2011 to damn near the norm in 2021. I think it started with the increase of adult content on social
media platforms and the increase of people watching adult videos. Then you look at the culture,
is it me or are female singers/rappers more whorish than they were 10 years ago. I thought it was
impossible to beat Nicki Minaj in 2011, but then WAP said, "hold my beer." in 2020. Only Fans dudes
only did more to destigmatize the trickin because people looked at them crazy for buying nude photos
they could get for free on the internet. In 2011, Tricks were looked at with suspicion now its getting to the
point where we're being seen like guys who went to strip clubs. How are guys who went to strip
clubs being viewed? Well Kevin Samuels the dating coach said he used strip clubs to conduct business deals.
So strip clubs are like a happy hour activity: https://tinyurl.com/2x23wonf

Attachments

• Kevin Samuels Thumb 4.png
    Kevin Samuels Thumb 4.png
    724 KB · Views: 1
Funny how the dating coach spam showed up on the heels of the gets no buns collective

Back