Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should Black People Care About A$AP Rocky's Situation?

Look at the bigger picture. His image is on some faggoty fashion euro shit. Hes trying to separate himself from the average hip hop artist and that's ok, that's fine but he thinks wearing dresses and spending his time in Europe is the answer. He runs to Soho and Bev hills and Sweden to escape the burden of being black and look at what happens. This is a textbook definition wake up call for him

ay you could be right, i dont know the kid to get that deep about it

but you cant leave out the fact that a lot of young black kids wanna grow up to be that

dreams of soho and BH living, pretty women and bottles, etc

its not always to "escape being black"

cuz to say that, being black would have to be synonymous with not having shit and living in fucked up places

if you get rich and start living your dream, i promise the next news story of a police killing in Oklahoma or Missouri wont be on your radar

nobody even knew Ferguson was there until that shit happened....he's flown right over that shit 1000 times

I would have had more sympathy for him if he had said that and been more respectful about it. If he had simply said that he's not really political and just wants to stay in his lane, I could understand that. Not everybody is equipped to speak up on matters. But he basically said he doesn't give a fuck about anything that doesn't affect him, so he shouldn't expect anyone to stand up for him now. That said, if he's being done wrong, right minded people should still stick up for him if they can. But I know how people on this site feel about standing on principles so I won't say much about that.

lmaooo only here bruh

whole hip hop community behind this man, but abw says let him rot because of an interview answer

the worst kinda people

where was the "cancel" party back then? this is my first time seeing that interview excerpt

lmaooo only here bruh

whole hip hop community behind this man, but abw says let him rot because of an interview answer

the worst kinda people

where was the "cancel" party back then? this is my first time seeing that interview excerpt

To be fair, most of those dudes standing behind him probably have personal relationships with him. You can't expect a bunch of people on a website to give as much of a shit about him as people that actually know and are cool with him.

Should care how it effects us

Individually, that’s his business

Niggas getting railroaded everyday right here and that wasn’t his business. He used his platform to not only separate but downplay the seriousness of what’s going on here and all over the globe

I ain’t got time to find that petition, I wanna watch this interview on YouTube

Question is, is he asking anyone to care about his situation?

If you aren't his legal team and aren't financially obligated to him, why debate on whether or not he deserves your social media valued "care"?
fam

its a message board

we gonna talk about shit from time to time...kinda how these things work

They Ing gonna lock him up. The police in Sweden are reviewing the footage and they saw that asap wasn't the o e who instigated the fight. They Re seeing he could've been a targeted celebrity by opportunist.

Hmmmm.
I see this a few ways.
Maybe its not his life no more but its still his life in an indirect way.
I see he may want to be happy for once in his life and not think about bad shit he grew up in.
I don't have a problem with that that much.

But he kinda wrote off a lot of shit while prioritizing drugs.

Like what the fuck.

Bitches money and drugs?

Nah homie.
He need to reach back to his type people and help bring them up out the slums.

He the only dude who wants to eat and look nice.

Hmmmm.
I see this a few ways.
Maybe its not his life no more but its still his life in an indirect way.
I see he may want to be happy for once in his life and not think about bad shit he grew up in.
I don't have a problem with that that much.

But he kinda wrote off a lot of shit while prioritizing drugs.

Like what the fuck.

Bitches money and drugs?

Nah homie.
He need to reach back to his type people and help bring them up out the slums.

He the only dude who wants to eat and look nice.

Back