Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should ABW Thread Critics Be Expected To Make Threads?

Should Chronic Complainers Have To Contribute?

• Yeah. Either bring something to the table or STFU.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Nah. Free country/ freedom of speech.

• Fuck yo’ thread!

• Total voters
OK, since some of y’all were genuinely confused by the original thread premise, I decided to change the title.

@Dwayne, you might wanna change your original response.

I think its strange people go into threads that they already know they don't like the content of. At that point its trolling.

I say no as long as its constructive criticism.

And I don't think people realize that when they post in a thread they don't like, they are giving it more traffic and views. Kinda weird

I think its strange people go into threads that they already know they don't like the content of. At that point its trolling.

I say no as long as its constructive criticism.

And I don't think people realize that when they post in a thread they don't like, they are giving it more traffic and views. Kinda weird

Niggas will add 59 comments to a thread they want closed

People don't like their threads being DOA

This really the reason a lot of people don't make threads

You make a thread and then watch it slowly get pushed from the first page to the second page and so on, with zero replies.

This shit is real. When you just created thread you thought was gonna lead to interesting convo or entertainment, but see it get burried faster than a new thread in Eye Candy section.

Then you add a new post to boost it back to the top on some "Hmmm. I dont think anyone heard me. Let me be louder".

Then you start @ people but they give a short sentence and bounce. Shit hurts

Not saying I do this or had a thread like that

200w (5) (4).gif

Back