Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should ABW Thread Critics Be Expected To Make Threads?

Should Chronic Complainers Have To Contribute?

• Yeah. Either bring something to the table or STFU.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Nah. Free country/ freedom of speech.

• Fuck yo’ thread!

• Total voters

Allah_U_Akbar

I noticed that when some threads get made, there are certain individuals who never (or almost never) make threads… But, always got something negative to say about somebody else’s threads.

My thing is, if you don’t like the content, why don’t you contribute something?

Make ABW Great Again.

Do y’all think that posters who contribute little to nothing (in regards to content) should STFU?

I noticed that when some threads get made, there are certain individuals who never (or almost never) make threads… But, always got something negative to say about somebody else’s threads.

Make ABW Great Again.

Do y’all think that posters who contribute little to nothing (in regards to content) should STFU?
YES!!!

Niggas asked one question in the poll title, a different question in the thread title, and still another question in the original post. Lol.
Thread title is just THAT: The thread title.

The poll question is a shortened version of the thread title.

The original post is a summary and breakdown of the topic.

All the same thing.

But, you knew that.

Thread title is just THAT: The thread title.

The poll question is a shortened version of the thread title.

The original post is a summary and breakdown of the topic.

All the same thing.

But, you knew that.
Na, they're not the same thing. If a nigga comments 'Yes', like @Dwayne did, I dunno if he is replying to the thread title or the o/p question, because they are two different questions.

Yes, people who don't make threads still have room to critique threads.

or

Yes, people who don't contribute need to stfu.

I'm just trying to help clarify your thread, my guy. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not that invested.

Na, they're not the same thing. If a nigga comments 'Yes', like @Dwayne did, I dunno if he is replying to the thread title or the o/p question, because they are two different questions.

Yes, people who don't make threads still have room to critique threads.

or

Yes, people who don't contribute need to stfu.

I'm just trying to help clarify your thread, my guy. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm not that invested.
Fair but fwiw, I knew what he meant😂😂😂

Fair but fwiw, I knew what he meant😂😂😂
Your original post in here proves my point. You quoted the O/P when you replied...because you know you had to make it clear which question you were replying to.

Whatever though. Like I said, I'm not that invested. Wd can move on.

Make ABW Great Again.

I used to say this about @Sony Montana. Them he became a mod and got tired of niggas.

Back