Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shortage Of Strippers Affects Some New Orleans Clubs

Fam.... I’m a square.

None of this shit sounds familiar to me.

You don’t remember the real sex series on hbo? There was a scene when a woman was being shown how she was gonna be filmed in a college dorm room with cameras all over the place

These IG girls don’t have feet pics all over their page for nothing.

Question for the fellas, if women paid as much to see your feet, you starting an OnlyToes?

Idk, I’d be wondering if it’s niggas out there looking at my feet. I couldn’t.

Question for the fellas, if women paid as much to see your feet, you starting an OnlyToes?

NIG-GA...IT'S LIT!! My profile page gonna be like...

HEY LADIES!!!! I GOTZ WHAT YOU NEED!! DEEZ FEETZ

images.jpeg.jpg

Feet Pics: $100

Feet Vids: $200

Feet Vids drizzled in syrup, jelly, or mashed potatoes & gravy: $400

Special Feet Requests: $1000

10% Father's Day Weekend Discount. Offer ends 6/21

I’d feel a lil dirty but if it makes money

It's surprising to hear about the shortage of strippers in New Orleans clubs. The job market seems to be quite unpredictable these days, with different industries facing staffing challenges.

This article was 2 years old fam. I'm sure the titty bar market has improved some

You ever see an old post of yours and not even recognize the person that posted it, 😂.

There’s nothing wrong with the post, but I was reading this like “that don’t sound like me”, but apparently it was.

YES!!!!!

Bruh...I seent it myself. Lol. Bruh mofos are paying cam women just to watch them clean their own fuccin house.

That's the weirdest shit to me. I met this chick that says she does that. Like she ain't making millions or anything like some chicks claim, but she makes decent spending money and she basically just gets on and goes about her daily business at home. She basically told me that nudity isn't necessary. Some of the dudes that watch her are just starved for attention and will pay money just to have a pretty chick acknowledge them.

Back