Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shortage Of Strippers Affects Some New Orleans Clubs

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — There’s a shortage of restaurant workers these days and retail workers; now, some clubs are facing a shortage of strippers.

The French Quarter and Bourbon Street are getting back to pre-COVID levels. Some businesses are working overtime to staff up and at least one club is offering big money for those willing to show a little skin.

Sources tell WGNO News Larry Flynt’s Hustler is offering a signing bonus of $1,000 to combat the stripper shortage they’re facing.

“I need a job, but not that one. I get it and I don’t, but I think it’s insane because there are so many people in this city and everybody needs a job right now. I don’t think anyone should cancel options out,” said Kasey Rich from Houston.

Rich said a thousand bucks is worth considering.

“That’s rent for a lot of people.”

Not every club is facing a shortage of employees or entertainers.

“It’s been gang busters,” said Jonas Hair, General Manager of The Penthouse Club. “We’ve had heavy crowds and we’ve had amazing entertainment coming back to work for us.”

Hair added, “The employment issue has definitely been a thing as far as getting people to come back. We’ve had people hang on board and are right here with us as we’re opening back up. We’ve been having great crowds come in and it’s been going very well. We’ve been able to handle it and we’re giving that great service the penthouse is known for.”

Hair acknowledged as things get back to normal, customers are taking care of their entertainers and are leaving big tips.

“There’s an energy in this city where people want to come out and we’re seeing it first hand right now,” Hair said.

We did reach out to Hustler multiple times to ask more specific questions about their incentive program, but we have not heard back.

Did this nigga just say "onlytoes", and it's a real thing?
tenor.gif

Them strippers prolly make more money on only fans
Cuz these chicks can now make an OnlyFans or OnlyToes account and simps will pay to see them privately that way doing things they can't in a strip club.

This.

Why work at a strip club and give half your earnings to the owner? Where...they can charge whateva high azzz price they want on OF (in Sion's case OT)...muthafuccas will STILL pay...and them same strippas will get all if not majority of the money.

Lmaaoooo that's what I call it cuz they have chicks who are bad af but only take pics of their feet/toes on OnlyFans and they're like top 3% or some shit !!! So I call it "OnlyToes" !!

Look at these examples:

@Mercedespanish

@God_Beth

Even Evelyn Lozada got an "OnlyToes" account.
https://onlyfans.com/evelynlozada/

I mean honestly...no lies was told in Sion's post.

There's A LOT of money being made on feet pics/vids. Muthafuccas pay more for those than azzz & titties pics.

If you would rather look at a girl’s feet than look at her bare ass and titties,

View attachment 560019

Aye man...its weird to me as well. But people like...what they like. And that market for feet...IS HUGE. I dont understand it, but I know mofos drop paycheck type money for them pics and vids. And these women know it.

Think about it...a guy is willing to drop 50...100...200+ bucks for a vid...and all that woman has to do is show her feet? Doesn't have to get nekkid if she doesn't want to. Doesn't have to twerk. Pop her pussy. None of that. How can they not pass up on doing that?

Back