Welcome To aBlackWeb

Short guy vs tall guy fight(he slapped her ass)

bigger dude got it but that nigga def had him in a headlock if he had been a lol stronger he could’ve locked it in maybe

The little dude had him choked out with that head lock. That's why you heard little dude yelling "he grabbing my dick"

Black dude was about to go to sleep soon if he didn't do that shit.

Dude decided to fight I ain't mad at him for that win lose or draw he stood for his woman and himself.

He had 2 choices either fight or walk away and he chose to fight. Good choice to me.

The little dude had him choked out with that head lock. That's why you heard little dude yelling "he grabbing my dick"

Dude decided to fight I ain't mad at him for that win lose or draw he stood for his woman and himself.

He had 2 choices either fight or walk away and he chose to fight. Good choice to me.

He was scared but he stepped up

Respect

That reverse on the flip to a choke hold was cold tho. Lil dude had mad composure.

shit he had no choice lol

the "disadvantaged" man is always playing for keeps

he hads ta fight awl his life!!

SN: aye bring back the doo doo grits smiley....shit was needed here

e869ea1324501665.gif
Excellent guillotine reversal, poor follow through though.

99.9% of niggas wouldn't have pulled that move off. Shit was clean.

yeah the move was clean but i dont really "credit" it like he did that shit knowingly in that moment

sometimes shit just happens right for you

I was in the blend before, just swinging, and caught the dude with a left i had no real confidence in landing lmao.....right in the forehead and he stumbled back....shit shook both of us lol

anyway I was just saying his drive was bigger from jump....the underdog plays harder, got something to prove

Lil nigga had to call for help to in a 1v1....either dont fight and keep it moving or fight that 1v1 and possibly take a L. Lil nigga lost for that

If that was smaller guy's girl that got knocked out, he lost big. It's all good to want to defend your girl's honor, but if she tells you not to do it and you go for it anyway, the least you can do is not get her fucked up even worse.

Lil nigga had to call for help to in a 1v1....either dont fight and keep it moving or fight that 1v1 and possibly take a L. Lil nigga lost for that

I mean but be realistic they not in the same class whatsoever. Why get out to sleep based on pride when we can jump you?

Naw, dude is out of my weight division. Like the classic Pat line say

See lifting weights in the pen got me toned up
But fuck the size
If you step I hold my chrome up

I'd just have to go to sleep. I ain't touching no man privates

Back