Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting in Dayton Ohio, hours after El Paso, leaves up to 9 dead & 16 injured

Looking more through the list it’s hilarious when y’all say it’s a white extremists problem. It looks like they are just way better at it than other races

Also, I'm leaning more toward the problem being how we deal with extremists than this gun policy. I made a thread about this a while back that i guess got ignored (Here), about how this country treats right wing extremist groups vs POC. They can be armed and openly talking about killing people, and they'll mostly just be treated as harmless trolls. But let them be brown or muslim and they all up on your ass for even joking & might just find some bs to charge you.

And i forget who said it, but i agree with them saying its silly to think mass shootings will magically stop if you ban AR's. The media make it seem like they have Rambo guns and are just standing there spraying on full auto. Like all of these shootings (except vegas) are in small crowded areas that you can do the same amount of damage with a hand gun.

Our gun laws 100% need to be reviewed and updated, but if you just gunna do a half ass job, why even bother. People talk this "enough is enough" bullshit but dont really put in the effort to look into whats being done. All a politician has to say is they banned something and all the protesters yell "we did it!" and leave, then you find out they banned some goofy shit, like grip style on the gun.

Also stop saying "ban military styled guns". Last time i checked, the military also has hand guns.We'd have to ban those too, if we're banning everything the military has.

For sometime now, disgruntled white males are the face of a suspect going to an open place and shooting and killing a bunch of random people he doesnt know. Now you mean to tell me thats a horrible stereotype and the real culprit is black & latinos?
Let me guess, next your going to show me a stat of incarceration rates for gun charges on black & latinos, as proof they're the ones that need their guns taken away.

For sometime now, disgruntled white males are the face of a suspect going to an open place and shooting and killing a bunch of random people he doesnt know. Now you mean to tell me thats a horrible stereotype and the real culprit is black & latinos?
Let me guess, next your going to show me a stat of incarceration rates for gun charges on black & latinos, as proof they're the ones that need their guns taken away.
Naw nobody guns should be taken away.

Report: Classmates Say Dayton Shooter Kept ‘Hit List,’ ‘Rape List’ In High School

The mass shooter who allegedly killed nine people in Dayton, Ohio, on Sunday reportedly used to keep a “hit list” and a “rape list” while he was in high school.

The suspected shooter, 24-year-old Connor Betts, was fatally shot by local police shortly after he began spraying bullets at a busy district in Dayton, leaving investigators struggling to piece together his motive. According to the authorities, Betts’ clean background as an adult allowed him to purchase his weapon legally.

Two unnamed former high school classmates of Betts told the Associated Pressthat he had been suspended twice for compiling threatening lists while attending Bellbrook High School near Dayton.

Betts was first suspended after putting together a “rape list” of some of his female peers, which included one of the former classmates who spoke to the AP. According to her, she found out about the list when a police officer called to inform her about it.

She told the AP that the authorities “didn’t give any warning” that Betts was returning to the school after the incident.

The two classmates, who spoke with the AP on the condition of anonymity, said that Betts was suspended again during his junior year after his “hit list” was discovered in a school bathroom.

When the Dayton Daily News reached out to the former principal of Bellbrook High to confirm Betts’ second suspension, he responded: “I would not dispute that information, but I don’t want to get involved any more than just making that comment.”

SMDH...

Imagine if you wanted to disarm america. Can’t use black and Latinos to push that narrative. In fact that would only drive up gun sells cause white people got to protect themselves against minorities. But a white man doing a mass shooting under a political agenda. Oh yea that would get the nation moving

Also for you people saying you need an assault rifle to protect yourself in case of an home invasion...quit the bullshit. Man up and just say you want one. No one believing that your only option is a long ass rifle, to shoot someone indoors.

Naw nobody guns should be taken away.
Some peoples guns do need to be taken away & they def shouldnt be allowed to get them.

Godlikeproductions.

Your posts are suspiciously similar to the racists on there...

He still doesn't get it.

He wants us to believe that he's black.....but doesn't understand that a black person wouldn't post something like that.

He still doesn't get it.

He wants us to believe that he's black.....but doesn't understand that a black person wouldn't post something like that.
Hol up there’s black men out here that sell drugs that poison their community ( some on this site ) and murder. But I’m being questioned. All I have is a different opinion and perspective

Back