Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooter in Custody, 22 Dead & 24 injured in El Paso Walmart Mass Shooting. Update: El Paso Shooter Confesses Told Police He Was Targeting ‘Mexicans

If you got a link showing otherwise post up

I live close enough to Tijuana to know it's BS without having to look for a link. Feel free to believe a country run by hyper violent drug cartels has only had 3 mass shootings this year though.

I live close enough to Tijuana to know it's BS without having to look for a link. Feel free to believe a country run by hyper violent drug cartels has only had 3 mass shootings this year though.

It really don’t matter to me, the point being made remains

Not just Mexican immigration, Latinos in general. He didn't differentiate between illegal or legal either. I would have been a target if I was in that Wal-Mart

Can someone explain what 8chan is?

Is if like 4chan but for white supremacists?

I can pretty much guess its a forum that white supremacists are using but why is there so much being made about it?

Can someone explain what 8chan is?

Is if like 4chan but for white supremacists?

I can pretty much guess its a forum that white supremacists are using but why is there so much being made about it?

They're connecting the last 3 mass shooters to the site is what I saw earlier.

got this down pat:

1) governor and mayor: "first responders are all heroes" / "just got off the phone with the president and he said he will supply us with any federal law enforcement resources we may need"
2) thoughts and prayers
3) candlelight vigil

repeat

Back