Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooter in Custody, 22 Dead & 24 injured in El Paso Walmart Mass Shooting. Update: El Paso Shooter Confesses Told Police He Was Targeting ‘Mexicans

People are so much more open with their bigotry and hatred

YouTube has removed the account of Soph, a 14-year-old girl who accumulated nearly a million followers through racist and anti-Muslim videos, after she uploaded an anti-LGBTQ video on July 31.
In the video, a 12-minute anti-gay rant titled “Pride and Prejudice,” Soph encourages her followers to “make sure to blame me in your manifestos” — a direct reference to the kind of document posted to 8chan by the Christchurch shooter who killed 51 people in March. On Saturday, the El Paso shooting suspect would also publish a manifesto to 8chan before killing 22 people.

She looks like she could be the daughter of that racist Jew Ben Shapiro...

the video game argument isn’t to say that it makes you a shooter, it’s to say it has desensitized players...

remember modern warfare and the airport massacre? I had the original game when it was apart of the opening to the game... they’ve since removed it... I felt like crap playing that opening scene that I didn’t shoot after the first few seconds... there’s other ppl who happily took part of that scene and shot the ppl...

it’s the amount of shooters like that that have desensitized ppl... is it a coincidence that these dudes played games like this and happened to be the men involved in mass shootings? again, it’s not that the make MAKES you the shooter... that’s not the point.

The whole video game talkin point from the Repugs is just that...talkin points. Outdated...NRA...talkin points.

Again...the NRA bought majority of the GOP members in Congress. They are beholden to them. Therefore they tell them what to say. Every mass shooting...same talkin points. Deflect...deflect...deflect.

Everything to keep the focus off of the white extremists. That’s why I don’t engage with people about gun control when these situations occur.
I'm trying to save lives which is why I engage in debates about gun control in addition to other solutions in these situations. Dayton shooter wasn't a white supremacist as far as we know. Gun control could have helped both situations.

chill before they have the homie @Goldie on some radical watch list bruh

the station/network as a whole is entirely trash, on purpose

nobody wants to blow them up tho lol

Word.

Trump alluded to just that happening yesterday.

And it will be abused and turn into a tool of censorship across the board.

Just wait long enough.

Back