Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Shoot up the club? Let’s talk etiquette

I was always of the mindset if she was cool with me going raw then it was cool if I bust in it. So for me it was always
image-full-12308-705ff0e7d0a9e6a6461cc5d0e5d71a93.png
This was Rubato's logic if I remember correctly lol.. That's not giving you consent to fill her up bruh 😂😂😂

Usually the sensation is a little better than the average nut, just because I don't have to worry about pulling out and then cleaning up, so I get to just focus on the act. Usually it goes from "Oh God, that felt amazing!" to "Oh God, I can't believe I nutted in her, again. I said I wouldn't. Why am like this?! What's the effectiveness of an IUD, again?" In the span of a couple secs.

It also depends on the woman and my connection to her. The last woman I was with used to pull me in close, lock her legs around me until I came. I'd basically collapse on her, but she'd hold me tighter and give me a couple light kisses on my neck and cheek while running her hands through my hair and every time that happened, it felt like we were one. It was like a spiritual orgasm.

"Why am I like this?" had me cracking up. That post-nut clarity will have you judging the fuck out of yourself

If a chick is clean, letting you hit raw, and you know she takes BC religiously, how far do you go in getting consent to let your shit off?

My answer to this changed over the years. It used to be, if the above conditions were met, it was already decided. Never even occurred to me that I was overstepping until a chick got upset with me over it.

Now, unless we have an understanding, I never EBRC without prior verbal consent (usually about 10 secs before it happens).

What are y’all’s practices on this?

Ok I was wrong lol.. That used to be your practice 😂😂😂😂

I must be weird ..but I wanted NO BABIES and didn't understand going raw. Didn't matter the length of our relationship, if she said she was clean, or "said" she was in BC. I gotta see you take that pill....but take her word about a shot or an IUD... the thought of that was craaazy

Bitches are evil. Done cussed a chick out that said something similar(after I got my bearings straight) cause I was about to pollock her walls. It took the willpower of King Arthur to pull out.
You must not have ran into one that grabbed it after you nutted from a pull out & stuck it back in

Back