Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shocker!..Drake And Chris Brown Squash Beef On Stage

Not shocking. Them light skin niggas were bound to stop bustin them food fight grapes & get together.

Not shocking. Them light skin niggas were bound to stop bustin them food fight grapes & get together.
Bottles were thrown
Niggaz heads was busted
Niggaz was hiding in bathrooms and tony parker sued people over this shit
Their beef was more legit than any other Drake had

Heard Chris and Tyga are supposed to be working on new music together. Chris should drop Tyga for Drizzy
Nh

Heard Chris and Tyga are supposed to be working on new music together. Chris should drop Tyga for Drizzy

I already know if those niggas linking up its gonne be one of those Fan of a fan mixtapes. They already got 2 of them so this probably will be a 3rd one. they usually geared towards the females and they eat that shit up. I agree tho a Drake/CB collab album or tape would be much better.

Its a smart move. Now he got people looking forward to collabs with both Meek & Breezy.

he set for the next year or so if he play it smart

this aint a smart move by drake...

this is a scared move.

nigga dont want no one else flaming his ass like pusha......so he wants to be friends with the industry

Chess moves. Now koonye and Pusha tea looking funnier in the light.

A wise man once said... Feed off the energy of those who need your energy the most.
- me

Lol drake ain't want no beef with Bhris brown. Bhris would mop the floor with drake
Gang shit
nigga dont want no one else flaming his ass like pusha......so he wants to be friends with the industry
I know u niggaz be cheerleading push in the other thread but sorry to tell yall.
Push ain't harm drake one bit.
All u niggaz that hated him still do
The people that like him still do

Gang shit

I know u niggaz be cheerleading push in the other thread but sorry to tell yall.
Push ain't harm drake one bit.
All u niggaz that hated him still do
The people that like him still do
and thats why drake is still tight about it?

im sure he muscling ye an push in the background....

ill give you a feature if you dont work with they dudes.

smdh

lightskinned niggas

Back