Welcome To aBlackWeb

She's Better Than You Vol.1

Allergens

Me I'm Supa Fly
In this series, and I'll leave it to the women to do the spin offs if they feel.

But in this series, we're gonna discuss being with a woman way outta ya league. Nah we ain't talking bout looks, we talking about substance.

So in vol.1 cause the vast majority of y'all niggaz ain't shit.

She's better than you, you met her at the laundry mat. You were washing your clothes and noticed she dropped all her change. Just your type physically, you go over and help her. Spark a convo and find out she's mad cool, y'all go on a few dates and cause you think she's so dope you got no problem making it exclusive.

Then you find out, she does charity events on the reg. She writes sermons for the pastor on Sundays. She fixes car problems for her family so they never go to mechanics. She's never does drugs and drinks only during social events. She knows how to soca, Ball room, and classical dance.

She was the 1st in her graduating class in highschool. She has a credit score of 710 and has more money than she has debt. She owns a car for local trips and a suv for travel. She's so good at making friends she has comp and discounts almost every where she goes when vacationing.

Her Instagram and Facebook only have friends and followers that are only family. In every way possible she is better than you.

You ask her why she was single and she won't tell you.

Do you wife?

124uf02.png

Last edited:
aside from the unnecessary vagina twist......

absolutely my current situation

she makes me feel wack and uncultured all the time lmao

I've had a lot of "firsts" with her

I just read 7 paragraphs before finally getting to that point where I realized I hate this thread. Now I feel like the bitch cheated on me, and im upset.

just wipe that part out or clap the thread bruh

NOBODY is copping the funky twat

but without that, its still a good question

everybody cant handle that

Nah, just edit it and we'll continue fam lol

"She writes sermons for the pastor on Sundays. She fixes car problems for her family so they never go to mechanics"

"She owns a car for local trips and a suv for travel"

"Her Instagram and Facebook only have friends and followers that are only family"

"You ask her why she was single and she won't tell you"

Because shes a man

Back