Welcome To aBlackWeb

She's A Keeper If...

She's a keeper if she understands finances

If she has some, she's a keeper if she puts her kids needs before u

She's a keep if her bedroom and car stay clean
i hate it when ppl treat basic prerequisites of bein a satisfactory human being as tho they're virtues

i hate it when ppl treat basic prerequisites of bein a satisfactory human being as tho they're virtues

Aye...some people ain't shyt mayne.

It's amazing how many women will put a man b4 their own kids.

Aye...some people ain't shyt mayne.

It's amazing how many women will put a man b4 their own kids.
yes, aint shit ppl exist. that doesn't make the ppl who aren't aint-shit into saints or keepers solely on those grounds.

when u reward something that shld be expected, by extension u r saying that the bad shit is normal.

yes, aint shit ppl exist. that doesn't make the ppl who aren't aint-shit into saints or keepers solely on those grounds.

when u reward something that shld be expected, by extension u r saying that the bad shit is normal.

Welcome to the current state of society.

eh not yet but it'll head there if ppl start treating basic shit like extraordinary virtues.

Naw we there mayne.

Cuz that's how low the bar folks have set when dealing wit people.

B/c you got some who can't even do the basic shyt. So for a lot of folks, they settle for just the bare minimum b/c that's all they can get. My cousin was speaking about this 2wks ago.

How he's just fine wit his woman puttin in 50% effort, but she barely does that. I think he sticks around b/c he knows she can do more, shown glimpse of it, but falls back into doing that bare minimum.

In this world nowadays

:chile:

Yes it do and yes it is

Back