Welcome To aBlackWeb

She's A Keeper If...

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
Fellas, What makes her a keeper?

Ladies, What makes him a keeper?

What are some keeper qualities?

I'm still learnin.....

many things but 1 is when they arent afraid to tell u when you're wrong or give constructive criticism, when it isn't for the sake of them being right. it shows they have an investment in bettering u.

if they're honest when they don't have to be. like freely sharing shit u wld've never found out about, particularly when it might not paint them in a positive light. shows trustworthiness.

if i can have in depth convos with them for months or yrs n still learn things from/about them.

if they treat others well even when they have nothing to gain, props included.

sharing my values. u can be the best person in the world but if we aint compatible, we can't keep each other.

For me it's originality, comfort within himself, drive and ambition. Great sense of humor, do what it takes to get what he wants or where he wants to be. Honesty, loving, selfless. Communication and conversation on point.

Last edited:
conversation, understanding, acceptance, kindness, passion.....

like qualities that make you excited to know them as a person....

people have impacts on you and your spirit......

when you feel happy to be around somebody....that's normally an indication you should continue to be around them

Personality Grade A

Can hold a convo

Can cook her azzz off

Has her priorities in line

Family LOVES her

Is there for me during my ups and downs

Takes care of me when sick

Dependable

No jealousy cuz she knows she's sits on the the one next to me

Good sex and open to try things

For me it's originality, comfort within himself, drive and ambition. Great sense of humor, do what it takes to get what he wants or where he wants to be. Honesty, loving, selfless. Communication and conversation on point.
AJIm6DY.jpg

She's a keeper if she understands finances

If she has some, she's a keeper if she puts her kids needs before u

She's a keep if her bedroom and car stay clean

Back