Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Sheesh your sister doing Onlyfans and everybody at your school knows

Showing her face
Her brothers face
And the money in an acct is very dangerous if she not moving right.

That's the last thing on her mind.

Young guys and gals today just do shit for the likes, comments, and retweets. Shit, here we are 5 pages deep talking about some shit that don't have jack shit to do with us. 🤷‍♂️

She, and all the other chicks that talk about how much money they make, won't stop/learn til they become a statistic.

a place you never go lol

tumblr_inline_pbic5dR5rd1stlhdf_500.gifv

😭😭😭

Lol false narrative. Still buying condoms and been married a decade lame ass
You with your BM right now? No. You live at home.

You bowed the fuck down and skeeted in the first hole that let you.

Don’t get mad at me that me wife and I know better. You were lame worrying about my sex life last year, and you’re lame now.

You with your BM right now? No. You live at home.

You bowed the fuck down and skeeted in the first hole that let you.

Don’t get mad at me that me wife and I know better. You were lame worrying about my sex life last year, and you’re lame now.

And yet you still buying condoms and don’t know what your wife pussy feel like and you 43. I left your dirty ass alone but you wanna start.

I’m so glad the females in my family aren’t THAT embarrassing.

I watched my stepfather whoop his lil sisters ass with a belt when she was something like 18 or 19 'cause she got caught sneaking out the house out "acting fast" and wearing skin tight clothes. Got that whoopin 'cause she was embarrassing the family and gramma was too old to do it herself, so pops handled that. Mind you, this was the 70's, but even still you wasn't gonna be out there making the family look bad like that without repercussions.

I’ll say this though.

I’m not taking my family’s level of potential embarrassment into consideration when choosing my job or career.

I watched my stepfather whoop his lil sisters ass with a belt when she was something like 18 or 19 'cause she got caught sneaking out the house out "acting fast" and wearing skin tight clothes. Got that whoopin 'cause she was embarrassing the family and gramma was too old to do it herself, so pops handled that. Mind you, this was the 70's, but even still you wasn't gonna be out there making the family look bad like that without repercussions.

Lol. Reminds me when my sister stayed out all night the first time. My mom was up waiting with a boot to beat her ass. Watched my mom legit hide behind the basement door when she was unlocking the front door. Sis came in while I was watching my Saturday cartoons. She thought it was sweet till mom popped out on that ass. Beatdown was fast and furious. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Except that shit like this has a bad habit of resurfacing and chicks end up out of their profession because of it. Ain't no law firm gonna have some broad representing them when she got videos servin' a nigga in a basement barbershop chair out in the wild.

Shit changes though. In the future, I don't think any company will be that uptight about internet shit resurfacing simply because it will be so common place. Almost all these youngn's got sex videos floating around these days.

Damn bruh. You wierd for goin there.

Why u care so much bout another nigga n his own wife sex life?

We all kno u gay, but be easy w that shit.

Are you off ur meds today?

Dog why you on my dick if you have me on ignore? If you dislike everything I post you definitely go out your way to read it. Let it go you live on an island enjoy the scenery.

Back