Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women that really know how to cook on some Food TV shit and done read Salt Fat Acid Heat and know it like the back of their hand are the biggest whores, thots, sluts, promiscuous women - whatever you wanna wanna call it. I don't trust foodie bitches. Women that been to culinary school and shit. Nah man.

If your woman really really know how to cook, she got a train ran on her a few times. She done got skeeted in by two different men on the same day. She been in a few threesomes. She done reduced her body count by 30, when it's really double her age times three.

Women that are nurses, nurses assistants, cooks, schoolteachers, shit that require a lot of work but low pay, be out there getting they facepainted by they exes and then come home to their husband or boyfriend.

The less money a woman has, the more she has to do at work, the looser she will be. Miscellaneous dick is a release to her. She is searching to be taken care of, and using her pussy as a detection mechanism.

Believe it or not, the most loyal and traditional minded women be strippers, internet thots, and prostitutes. They used to male attention and know men ain't shit and only want them for their looks.

If I had to choose a woman that really know how to cook vs. an onlyfans girl to stay loyal to me, I'm picking the onlyfans chick.

Last edited:
Women that really know how to cook on some Food TV shit and done read Salt Fat Acid Heat and know it like the back of their hand are the biggest whores, thots, sluts, promiscuous women - whatever you wanna wanna call it. I don't trust foodie bitches. Women that been to culinary school and shit. Nah man.

If your woman really really know how to cook, she got a train ran on her a few times. She done got skeeted in by two different men on the same day. She been in a few threesomes. She done reduced her body count by 30, when it's really double her age times three.

Women that are nurses, nurses assistants, cooks, schoolteachers, shit that require a lot of work but low pay, be out there getting they facepainted by they exes and then come home to their husband or boyfriend.

The less money a woman has, the more she has to do at work, the looser she will be. Miscellaneous dick is a release her. She is searching to be taken care of, and using her pussy as a detection mechanism.

Believe it or not, the most loyal and traditional minded women be strippers, internet thots, and prostitutes. They used to male attention and know men ain't shit and only want them for their looks.

If I had to choose a woman that really know how to cook vs. an onlyfans girl to stay loyal to me, I'm picking the onlyfans chick.

bruh you just be saying shit

The less money a woman has, the more she has to do at work, the looser she will be. Miscellaneous dick is a release her. She is searching to be taken care of, and using her pussy as a detection mechanism.

comprehension skills.......................
super-f-fail.gif

He wasn't talking bout the chick in the videos.

The less money a woman has, the more she has to do at work, the looser she will be. Miscellaneous dick is a release ti her. She is searching to be taken care of, and using her pussy as a detection mechanism.

:myheart:

comprehension skills.......................
super-f-fail.gif

He wasn't talking bout the chick in the videos.

exactly.....go get em bruh😂

I was talking about the acct holder not the bird in the videos

but the acct holder has her own interesting story.....I'm proud how she came up

she is actually good at her biz

Back