Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shaun King (Creflo Powder) gets exposed again.. This time about the money he raises for various causes

Normally I thought people was just hating on this pale nigga never paid any attention to it because he does bring light to situations that I would never see BUT if he's using a dead man to get money or afternoon then fuck him

Last edited:
Shun King's books are $15-20 depending on if their kindle or physical version. If it was really about the "message" he could've self-published and had them super cheap. If he's not making money off of the book sales then he's either signed a shit publishing deal or is being particular about his wording. even if he's not making money off of the sales, like I said in my last post, larger sales means he has more bargaining power for the next book deal, so even if he's not directly benefiting from sales he still benefits at the end of the day.

and the "Anyway, people LOVE to lie about me. They are literally obsessed with me." comes off narcissistic and shady as hell.

Normally I thought people was just hating on this pale nigga never paid any attention to it because he does bring light to situations that I would never see BUT if he's using a dead man to get money or afternoon then fuck him
Yea for me it's as simple as him shining light on shit I would never know about

The hate is all accusations with no evidence, so far..

Back