Welcome To aBlackWeb

Share a story of when u met or bumped into someone from the IC/ABW

What! Big lurko...the 3 time biggest hater award winner...

Did u see him?
lol @Big Lurko and I was in the same day party for CIAA (HBCU bball tourney). I was in there with my people and lurk was in there dressed like Tupac from Above the Rim. He walked up on me and said aye yo Cain what up. I recognized him from the old pic thread from the IC. My homie thought he was trying to fight or something because he was in there with a bunch niggas dressed like ONYX from Slam video. I said naw he cool I think I bought he a drink he said come over to where they was because they had girls over there. I declined because I had a lil situation in the bldg. We dapped up and dipped......I saved his life and he didn't even know it

lol @Big Lurko and I was in the same day party for CIAA (HBCU bball tourney). I was in there with my people and lurk was in there dressed like Tupac from Above the Rim. He walked up on me and said aye yo Cain what up. I recognized him from the old pic thread from the IC. My homie thought he was trying to fight or something because he was in there with a bunch niggas dressed like ONYX from Slam video. I said naw he cool I think I bought he a drink he said come over to where they was because they had girls over there. I declined because I had a lil situation in the bldg. We dapped up and dipped......I saved his life and he didn't even know it
Walked up on Cain looking like

1674060597898.jpeg

Now that he's back.

I gotta say my best meeting up was 100% with @AP2.5

YEARS posting together on these forums.... It really was like getting up with an old friend after a long time of not seeing each other. We hit up a happy hour, and then they actually joined us for dinner afterwards. And it was a whole vibe. Hella jokes, real laughs, rode thru the hood to cop some weed, everybody got along with everybody. It was perfect.

It really made me appreciate shit like these forums. Cuz I know people everywhere.... But normally it's from the usual shit like different jobs you take, college, shit like that. This was an acquaintance from online, yet the bond was as brotherly as if I went to school with this man.

I definitely will hit up New Orleans again one day, and it's not even a question if imma hit AP up when I'm there. He's the certified homie. ✊🏿

Now that he's back.

I gotta say my best meeting up was 100% with @AP2.5

YEARS posting together on these forums.... It really was like getting up with an old friend after a long time of not seeing each other. We hit up a happy hour, and then they actually joined us for dinner afterwards. And it was a whole vibe. Hella jokes, real laughs, rode thru the hood to cop some weed, everybody got along with everybody. It was perfect.

It really made me appreciate shit like these forums. Cuz I know people everywhere.... But normally it's from the usual shit like different jobs you take, college, shit like that. This was an acquaintance from online, yet the bond was as brotherly as if I went to school with this man.

I definitely will hit up New Orleans again one day, and it's not even a question if imma hit AP up when I'm there. He's the certified homie. ✊🏿
:niggaa:See how easy this is?

:niggaa:See how easy this is?
Dawg I've met up with mad people from ic/abw

I was just giving you a hard time cuz I knew this was about a certain poster's summer tour.....

OBfresh tried to get me to come to brunch with her and her girls downtown bmore once.. But I was literally in church with the family.

Everybody posting know if they swing thru bmore I'm down to chill if they hit me up...

I'm prolly the only person living who's hung with both eyerone and chicity.....

Y'all don't get to witness legends like myself often

Dawg I've met up with mad people from ic/abw

I was just giving you a hard time cuz I knew this was about a certain poster's summer tour.....

OBfresh tried to get me to come to brunch with her and her girls downtown bmore once.. But I was literally in church with the family.

Everybody posting know if they swing thru bmore I'm down to chill if they hit me up...

I'm prolly the only person living who's hung with both eyerone and chicity.....

Y'all don't get to witness legends like myself often
Lol quit it it wasn’t about ole girl shit like I said she s the last person I Remember talking bout meeting up w niggas so I just used her as an example

Lmaoooo yo

Back