Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shaquille O'Neal, Allen Iverson coming back to Reebok basketball in president/vice president roles

Black soldiers and a black Dickes Suit was the fit of choice when selling rocks back in New Orleans lol. Everybody still rock with the Dickies suit though

I can’t remember the exact style but I think these are it IMG_3315.jpeg IMG_3316.png

Lol, Reebok really trying to make Black Americans make their shit cool again.

They got Shaq and AI as fake presidents to reel in the Gen X Black men.

They got Angel Reese.

They tried the Adidas/Nike/Kanye model with Cardi B and that didn't work.

Young, fly motherfuckers don't really buy athletic sneakers anymore. They buy designer. They wearing Rick Owens, Balenciaga, and etc.

And, as a grown ass man, you age out of athletic sneakers. You wear casual sneakers made with real leather, not that cheap ass fake shit.

Reebok need a few collabs with high end brands to come back.

Last edited:

They went shit got Angel Reese.

Young, fly motherfuckers don't really buy athletic sneakers anymore. They buy designer. They wearing Rick Owens, Balenciaga, and etc.

And, as a grown ass man, you age out of athletic sneakers. You wear casual sneakers made with real leather, not that cheap ass fake shit.

The hell you talking about fake presidents? Lol

They wouldn't have gave him that position just for him to sit there.....it's not like they're asking him what the next big shoe for reebok should look like either
Folks get positions all the time and have no power.

Crazy to think you go from no position/experience to president making big time decisions

Folks get positions all the time and have no power.

Crazy to think you go from no position/experience to president making big time decisions
Lol naw man....everyone has a role to play in business even the little guys.....they're part of the basketball operations department so they do have knowledge of that subject atleast

They went shit got Angel Reese.

At the bolded, that is a very small percentage. Most cant afford that balenciaga type shoes. So you may only see that in rich neighborhoods, which even then, is small. The biggest selling brand is nike in the states.

Reebok are just not that appealing or popular. I forget they exist sometimes. There is only 1 Reebok store near me and it is an 1hr away. There are multiple nike, addids, puma, under armour, new balance, stores with in 30mins of me.

If I go into a mall, i will see a bunch of air max, ugly ass NB, jordans, and other nike brands.

Back