Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Shaq Responds To Shannon Sharpe

test
GNOgg8yXsAADLOz

laugh-busta-rhymes.gif

EDIT: Nvm, it's fake

NIGGA! I was gettin ready to say Shaq done made Unc curse?? Lol!

You missed my whole point.

Nobody said Shannon's critique was off. Everything he said might have been 100% true. The problem is that there was no reason to say it.

Shaq didn't hate on Jokic and he didn't say anything indicative of being jealous of Jokic. Shaq didn't say anything about Nash. All he said is he knew what it felt to be a runner up, and he felt bad for SGA having to go back to the starting line again next year. Shannon just made up that talking point as an excuse to rant about how it's Shaq's fault that he didn't live up to his potential. That's crazy.

That shit just comes off as Shannon seeking to take an opportunity to take shots at Shaq for the attention.
He could of said congrats... and kept it moving... save all that who deserve it shit for a different time. Don't rain someone else's shine

Did Joker need to hear who he actually felt needed to win?

I didn't like Shaq doing that. That said, I think Shaq was heading off the takes he knew was coming. He said he wanted Jokic to hear it from him first. That shit was corny, but Shaq really wasn't hating on Jokic and he's reasoning for supporting SGA was valid.

I didn't like Shaq doing that. That said, I think Shaq was heading off the takes he knew was coming. He said he wanted Jokic to hear it from him first. That shit was corny, but Shaq really wasn't hating on Jokic and he's reasoning for supporting SGA was valid.
I don't disagree, but time and place I think is why I felt distaste at the comments... its, if not, is almost a backhand compliment

Last edited:
Shaq is a toddler.

Lol, I mean...

Shaq's wife saying she loved the idea of him being a family man is how most women love anyway.

She ain't saying nothing women haven't said about their husbands.

Gotta keep her head in the clouds.

When she starts looking down, it's over.

Last edited:
Back