Welcome To aBlackWeb

I gave up after...

I'm not gonna spoil it for Kandy but man was I pissed lol
It helped that the series was done with so I was able to binge watch and get that shit over with. Did a lot of fast forwarding.

Still say to this day the first 4 seasons of this show was some of the best TV I've ever watched. The comedy was good but not overdone. It felt real and relatable. Then when they wanted to hit you in the feels they always succeeded.

Then at season 5 it seemed like the writers/producers just wanted to take the Gallagher toxicity and make a joke out of it while pushing their political agendas.

By season 7 I wanted to kill myself every time Fiona would mention "we're/I'm from the southside!"

Still say to this day the first 4 seasons of this show was some of the best TV I've ever watched. The comedy was good but not overdone. It felt real and relatable. Then when they wanted to hit you in the feels they always succeeded.

Then at season 5 it seemed like the writers/producers just wanted to take the Gallagher toxicity and make a joke out of it while pushing their political agendas.

By season 7 I wanted to kill myself every time Fiona would mention "we're/I'm from the southside!"

I’d say up to season 5, some of the best writing I’ve ever seen. Seasons 6-11 were hit or miss

Felt the same way when I first watched it

Was talking to this girl and we would hang out and watch shameless. I would go home and watch the rest of the episodes without her and then act surprised when things happened that I already saw
That’s what my boyfriend is doing.

Can you explain to me why Ian is acting so different now that he is back from the “army”?

Back