Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Shamayne

Man people grow up, get older, and change. If you gay just say that. She actually looks better now with all that thickness than she use to. In my opinion.
Nigga are you slow tf does me preferring
A slim thicc shawty with nice skin have to do with being gay. Get my dick out ya mouth cause no one was talking to you to begin with, lame ass niggas like you will see a dead horse on the street and say it’s fine . No one said she looked bad thicc but she looked better when she was slimmer and overall just healthier. Calling another nigga gay cause he don’t get the same preference as you sound like a you problem stop projecting clown.

Everybody got they preferences some guys like slim and some like don't. This a recurring theme I see in group chats, forums about ig models skinny vs thicc . For some the skinner the girl is the better and I'm not in that camp.

Shay is already slim, besides her ass you don't see fat any where else.

Last edited:
Everybody got they preferences some guys like slim and some like don't. This a recurring theme I see in group chats, forums about ig models skinny vs thicc . For some the skinner the girl is the better and I'm not in that camp.
Lol yea muhfuckas wanna fight you if you don't like how a chick looks or prefer how she used to look in the candy shop.

Niggaz be like you better compliment the bitch or gtfo the thread 😂

Lol yea muhfuckas wanna fight you if you don't like how a chick looks or prefer how she used to look in the candy shop.

Niggaz be like you better compliment the bitch or gtfo the thread 😂
My point exactly I’m not even saying I like her better back then cause she was slim she was thicc then too or more like a slim thicc. But she’s clearly put on weight which isn’t a bad thing and if you know fitness you know the difference between someone on a bulk and someone’s on a cut she still slim thicc but she has fat on her body and you can see it and again that’s not a bad thing. I like um thicc too but for some woman it doesn’t always look the best not saying she’s ugly or anything now but see her without make up and that tatoo with how her body looks now with more fat on it compare to when she was slim thicc tanned up a lil bit without make up she just don’t look the same . And I think she looked better back then not saying she not fine now but that’s just how I feel about it.

Back