Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Shamayne

She stay in one of these sister subdivisions my subdivision is linked to. The house she takes pics in front of us built like mine but it’s bigger and I know all the places in the background of her pics. I was trying to find the pic but I don’t remember where I saw it at but she took a pic in a shopping center where I go get my Jamaican food near the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Katana Tease be taking pics and videos at this park I go running at some days:hahaha:

these bitches in the same area they need to collab and bless the skreets

She stay in one of these sister subdivisions my subdivision is linked to. The house she takes pics in front of us built like mine but it’s bigger and I know all the places in the background of her pics. I was trying to find the pic but I don’t remember where I saw it at but she took a pic in a shopping center where I go get my Jamaican food near the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Katana Tease be taking pics and videos at this park I go running at some days:hahaha:

these bitches in the same area they need to collab and bless the skreets
Or you need to try to smash for the culture and stop bullshitting

How the Jamaican food round them parts?

Or you need to try to smash for the culture and stop bullshitting

How the Jamaican food round them parts?

good but high as hell. We don’t have a lot of Caribbean restaurants in Atlanta because their population here isn’t high like up north. They can charge whatever they want because ain’t too many otherJamaican spots in the area.

jEEEEvus!... one helluva pit stop

nina-derp.gif

Back