Shaharazad Ali Appreciation Thread

Idk why.....keeping your hands to yourself is getting push back lol. If we goin thru it the shit dont need to end with my lip bloody. If you that mad, leave.

I heard exactly what she said in the context it was given. I disagree with it.

Yo, some of the shit that was considered cool in the past was wild. Like there are state laws that define the size of the belt a husband can whoop his wife with if she gets out of line. lol What the hell I look like whooping my wife like a child cause she said some shit I don't like?

why cant a certain level of respect be reached.

can we argue without being disrespectful?

a woman dont need to be a bitch because the chicken wasnt all the way done. she dont need hands on her.
on the flip side...just because a man wont put hands on a chick dont mean belittle him and challenge his manhood at every corner because a chick feels its not consequence.

i said before i dont think some people understand what love and respect is because toxic is the only language they know.

“...there is never an excuse for ever hitting a Blackwoman anywhere but in the mouth. Because it is from that hole, in the lower part of her face, that all her rebellion culminates into words. Her unbridled tongue is a main reason she cannot get along with the Blackman. She often needs a reminder. This does not mean that she needs, or wants, to be battered or beaten to a bloody pulp. However, if she ignores the authority and superiority of the Blackman, there is a penalty. When she crosses this line and becomes viciously insulting it is time for the Blackman to soundly slap her in the mouth.”
ThAtS nOt WhAt ShE mEaNt

why cant a certain level of respect be reached.

can we argue without being disrespectful?

a woman dont need to be a bitch because the chicken wasnt all the way done. she dont need hands on her.
on the flip side...just because a man wont put hands on a chick dont mean belittle him and challenge his manhood at every corner because a chick feels its not consequence.

i said before i dont think some people understand what love and respect is because toxic is the only language they know.

I've put my hands on a dude once when I was 18 and instantly regretted it. Never happened again. So yes I'm that person. Cant say the same for somebody in the street talkin shit, but if we in a relationship nah. Keep it rap.

Ok so I was right cause this is what I was talking about. Never took you as type to physically fight a man.