Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shad Gaspard Passes Away

basically, let it pull you out, doNT fight or panic.
you will float, it won’t pull you under, just out and away from the shore. Lifeguards will see you and save you.

If there is no lifeguard, you’re gonna have to swim parallel to the beach. You will reach a point where there isn’t that strong of a current, so you’ll be able to swim back toward the beach.

Rip currents pull you away from shore, if you swim against it, you will tire out and drown. Swimming parallel to the beach itself is the best way to get out of the current. Then you can go back toward the shore itself.

It is all about remaining calm and clear-minded.
But what about sharks bruh??? Legit my worst fear when me and my girl flipped a jetski last summer in the gulf. Never been on one and decided to say fuck it and rent it......flipped that bitch and me and my girl were like 15 ft from where it had stopped at. Legit the worst feeling I've been in but managed to rush swim to it and me and my girl said fuck the 100 we spent to ride it for a hour. Turned that shit back in 10 mins into it. We found out later that day this mf was photographed in the water about a a quarter of a mile to the right of where we were shortly after.
f6a5ce02-5440-4d29-80b1-379b1d42c137-shark.jpeg

Ocean scary asf. Realized I never really would fuck with the ocean further then my knee.

Last edited:
But what about sharks bruh??? Legit my worst fear when me and my girl flipped a jetski last summer in the gulf. Never been on one and decided to say fuck it and rent it......flipped that bitch and me and my girl were like 15 ft from where it had stopped at. Legit the worst feeling I've been in but managed to rush swim to it and me and my girl said fuck the 100 we spent to ride it for a hour. Turned that shit back in 10 mins into it. Ocean scary asf. Realized I never really would fuck with the ocean further then my knee.

i stay away from water

But what about sharks bruh??? Legit my worst fear when me and my girl flipped a jetski last summer in the gulf. Never been on one and decided to say fuck it and rent it......flipped that bitch and me and my girl were like 15 ft from where it had stopped at. Legit the worst feeling I've been in but managed to rush swim to it and me and my girl said fuck the 100 we spent to ride it for a hour. Turned that shit back in 10 mins into it. We found out later that day this mf was photographed in the water about a a quarter of a mile to the right of where we were shortly after.
View attachment 284593

Ocean scary asf. Realized I never really would fuck with the ocean further then my knee.
Shark attacks are crazy rare

Yeah, that feeling of being out there is 100% scary, I’ve had my panic moments, but it’s all mental. Shark attacks are rare.

81e35ccda8da2b106192a4c17d0b53cb71f46fc9.gifv

Back