FEATURED Shacarri Richardson Back Up.

test
You never heard that phrase. When you black around mad white people. Lighten up
The phrase is stupid and perpetuates that black peoples only stay in hoods and America and Africa and are dumb criminals.

yea I been the only pepper in the salt.
But what means more ? The fact they ain’t outta our league or it’s more of them in a space we don’t know about?

its hella Africans and American black women here. And the black American are representing incredibly.

just witnessed a black American woman get a job with a $90k signing bonus. $90k.

sorry if I’m tight but more of us need to get out and get this paper before shit goes to Eastern Europe and we forced back to the US.

The phrase is stupid and perpetuates that black peoples only stay in hoods and America and Africa and are dumb criminals.

yea I been the only pepper in the salt.
But what means more ? The fact they ain’t outta our league or it’s more of them in a space we don’t know about?

its hella Africans and American black women here. And the black American are representing incredibly.

just witnessed a black American woman get a job with a $90k signing bonus. $90k.

sorry if I’m tight but more of us need to get out and get this paper before shit goes to Eastern Europe and we forced back to the US.

Bruh you gotta really relax it’s a joke not a bad thing many of the first blacks to do something we’re in the same situation. You gotta lighten up and was not even insinuating we are dumb