Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol I watched the first one on cable and didn't realize how long they were. Also I think the Hulu version showed more. There was a scene on cable and I read that it went differently on Hulu

I'm sure Hulu gotta be different. They showing niggas heads get chopped off and titties lol.

Fuck with this heavy. To me looks like it well be a different adaptation to the last samurai staring Tom cruise

But I'm enjoying it. Good it's 10 ep. Seen on Hulu only 4 eps was like shiiiit

I'm sure Hulu gotta be different. They showing niggas heads get chopped off and titties lol.

Fuck with this heavy. To me looks like it well be a different adaptation to the last samurai staring Tom cruise

But I'm enjoying it. Good it's 10 ep. Seen on Hulu only 4 eps was like shiiiit
Only difference I noticed is the nudity. Cable has a black cloudish blur on the womans breasts. You still see the decapitation and man boiled alive

I only see the politics as a similar comparison to GoT and that doesn't really seem to be that complex as GoT was. Seems like it's just the one guy and the other that's basically in control of the 3 council members

Thought the lost in translation parts were hilarious though. Just insulting each other to their faces and they don't understand

I was watching the first episode and thinking "They shot this in Vancouver". Looked it up and I was right lol

This series has not only brought back memories of the 1980 mini series but some personal memories as well. I remember my mother having a crush on Richard Chamberlain. My father taking the novel to work to read during his breaks and me flipping through the novel as soon as he got home.
I was only going to watch one episode but this series is so well done I watched the two available episodes back to back
Even the CGI is nearly flawless. The characters, the exploitation and power plays are so well done and written. Looking forward to the next episodes.

This series has not only brought back memories of the 1980 mini series but some personal memories as well. I remember my mother having a crush on Richard Chamberlain. My father taking the novel to work to read during his breaks and me flipping through the novel as soon as he got home.
I was only going to watch one episode but this series is so well done I watched the two available episodes back to back
Even the CGI is nearly flawless. The characters, the exploitation and power plays are so well done and written. Looking forward to the next episodes.
I can remember my brothers baby mother bought me the book for Christmas one year and it was my first real foray into reading more mature stuff. I credit her into getting me into reading more so I appreciate this telling which is almost scene from scene from the book. I look forward to more.

Back