Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll SF: Sandwich Madness: Cheesesteak✅ vs Grilled Cheese

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do this. Lol.

We be turning our shit into the Pimp My Ride of sandwiches. But we still respect the standard, regular grilled cheese. Relax.
Nah nigga

Yall be putting all kinds of meats and veggies between them slices calling it a grilled cheese

I made a bomb ass grilled cheese on keto bread once. Used provolone and brie cheese and put on some pork belly bacon in that bitch. I almost passed out from the blood rushing to my food boner.

If we talking about the ceiling for both, philly cheese wins hands down. But the vast amount of shitty, microwaved meat philly cheese steaks out there brings it down. If I had to choose won without knowing where it was coming from I would choose the grilled cheese...

If we talking about the ceiling for both, philly cheese wins hands down. But the vast amount of shitty, microwaved meat philly cheese steaks out there brings it down. If I had to choose won without knowing where it was coming from I would choose the grilled cheese...

This is a good point. But I think we should assume a reasonably high level of quality for both sandwiches being considered.

I made a bomb ass grilled cheese on keto bread once. Used provolone and brie cheese and put on some pork belly bacon in that bitch. I almost passed out from the blood rushing to my food boner.
@mryounggun

:ualreadyknow:

I rest my case....

Unless youre a vegetarian why the fuck would anyone pick a grilled cheese sandwich over a philly cheesesteak wtf??

You put bacon on a cheeseburger...it's still a cheeseburger. Just an upgraded one.

You put bacon on a grilled cheese...it's still a grilled cheese. Just an upgraded one.

Your move.
It's called a bacon cheeseburger

You see bacon grilled cheeses on the menu where you at my guy

It's called a bacon cheeseburger

You see bacon grilled cheeses on the menu where you at my guy

It's called a bacon...WHAT???

A bacon CHEESEBURGER.

So what you'r saying is...it's a cheeseburger?

What are we doing here, family? This can't be life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back