Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Sexyy Red Ft. Drake - U My Everything (BBL Drizzy)

I am not condoning his surgical abs or anything of that matter.
I only agree with him using the BBL Drizzy beat to his advantage. Do not allow your enemy to have the upper hand is what I've been saying.

Lol no he's not.

All he's doing is feeding his fans the image of someone that is unbothered being called a phony pedophile for 2 weeks.

Drake is 37 years old, doing songs with a rapper that appeals to high school girls and hoodrats over a BBL Drizzy beat. It's cringe.

Lol are we talking about someone that demonstrates a lack of character and grace, unbecoming of his wealth and age. We are not talking about chart positions and shit because we don't care. Drake can hum for 3 minutes and it'll hit the charts. We don't care if his music can be catchy.

We care that a grown ass man is getting his fingernails painted and hanging out with people 15 years younger than him as part his album roll out and his desire to stay relevant to children.

After Not Like Us dropped, Drake can't really do anything to his advantage besides leave Hip Hop alone for a year. Make some Afrobeats or some shit. Then come back with Hip Hop album that is somewhat sincere instead of thot bops.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Lol no he's not.

All he's doing is feeding his fans the image of someone that is unbothered being called a phony pedophile for 2 weeks.

Drake is 37 years old, doing songs with a rapper that appeals to high school girls and hoodrats over a BBL Drizzy beat. It's cringe.

Lol are we talking about someone that demonstrates a lack of character and grace, unbecoming of his wealth and age. We are not talking about chart positions and shit because we don't care. Drake can hum for 3 minutes and it'll hit the charts. We don't care if his music can be catchy.

We care that a grown ass man is getting his fingernails painted and hanging out with people 15 years younger than him as part his album roll out and his desire to stay relevant to children.

After Not Like Us dropped, Drake can't really do anything to his advantage besides leave Hip Hop alone for a year. Make some Afrobeats or some shit. Then come back with Hip Hop album that is somewhat sincere instead of thot bops.

Bro, you are preaching to the choir. And I am not arguing with you on the points you've made. And they are besides the main point of this thread.

We're only going back and forth because of my post last night about Drake doing what he's supposed to do with that BBL Drizzy beat.

You can't tell me that what Drake did wasn't the smartest play and you wouldn't have done it too.

Lol no he's not.

By the way, if Drake does that, it gives Kendrick even more power.

He's gonna have to change up, but it should really be on his terms. Whenever that is.

Either way, fans will attack and clown him if he does or not.

Sure but better than letting the opposition clown the shit out of you and make money doing it.

Lemonade the shit, always.
Turning lemons into lemonade is always the consolation prize. It's what the confederate South has been doing for 150 years in this country

Back