Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Sexyy Red Ft. Drake - U My Everything (BBL Drizzy)

I'm sorry but I already know what BBL Drizzy is supposed to mean so there's no "smart" way of flipping it.

Even with him making it about paying for shorties BBL's is a stretch Armstrong reach and is akin to fitting a square peg in a triangle hole.

Gotta stop giving passes for corny shit.
Homie said on fuckin problems

"I pay to make it bigger, I don't pay for no reductions"

This is on brand for him

Bad news playa. My opinion is the general consensus. Don't get mad that I'm not in here to circle jerk with you. I'm happy you think he killed it. I think he killed himself. We value our music differently.
Lmao. The general consensus mean absolutely nothing.

For a ddude you claim to hate, he sure is on your mind a lot.

You’re circle jerking at the thought of him “losing”. A few of y’all really got problems

Lmao. The general consensus mean absolutely nothing.

For a ddude you claim to hate, he sure is on your mind a lot.

You’re circle jerking at the thought of him “losing”. A few of y’all really got problems

I never claimed to hate him lol

I was a Drake fan from early days. Not ashamed to say I watched Degrassi when I was in Middle School. Was a fan when Comeback Season dropped. Was a fan when So Far Gone dropped on my birthday 2009 whilst refreshing his blogspot. I think he has two classics and believe there's consistently great music for him up and through Views.

But the truth of the matter is like with many of his fans I grew into a man and homie seems to be stuck in a second childhood. Don't be upset with me for voicing what is subjective to me. I'm on this site to debate sports and popular music topics. Shit gets weird when instead of debating the topic the stans get mad that an opposing opinion is even being had.

I outgrew fam and a lot of what he's producing. You're still there with son and it's okay... unbunch your panties, fam.

I dont see how some of you aren't looking at the bigger picture here. Drake responding right back at Metro using his 'beat diss' is so damn petty considering the fact that Red is from St. Louis too and one of the biggest (if not the biggest) artists from that city right now.

Why give your opponent all of the glory when you can strike right back in a smarter way?

I dont see how some of you aren't looking at the bigger picture here. Drake responding right back at Metro using his 'beat diss' is so damn petty considering the fact that Red is from St. Louis too and one of the biggest (if not the biggest) artists from that city right now.

Why give your opponent all of the glory when you can strike right back in a smarter way?

When you hear the AI sample crooning do you think of:

A.) Drake paying for women's BBL's in exchange for sex then taking them to the Caribbean like he says in the verse? All after being called a sexual predator

or

B.) Drake getting surgical abs and work done on himself

And now after you answer tell me which one of those two do you think is a W in the bigger picture?

Drake is like fuck it I am a freaky BBL 69 God. 🤷‍♂️

But if that is truly Metro Boomins production wouldn't he have to clear it to Drake to be used on the album? ???

Last edited:

I am starting believe that Drake fans don't understand what the Kendrick vs. Drake thing is about....

We don't like him.

We don't like what he stands for.

No amount of money, fame and rapping talent will change that.

Drake himself even knows that because a few years ago, he said, "I am a Black man, how come y'all don't celebrate me..."

And it's because we don't like him. We might play his music, but as a public personality, he's off.

There's nothing he can do at this point to change that perception of him lol.

When you hear the AI sample crooning do you think of:

A.) Drake paying for women's BBL's in exchange for sex then taking them to the Caribbean like he says in the verse? All after being called a sexual predator

or

B.) Drake getting surgical abs and work done on himself

And now after you answer tell me which one of those two do you think is a W in the bigger picture?

Drake is stuck in his Black American Hip Hop infused masculinity fever dream.

He too busy rapping, making money and fucking hoes to care about how he's perceived.

Back