Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW SexyRed_mc

Drive is probably formated as NTFS or similar. For both Windows and Mac to be able to access the drive, it would need to be exFAT or FAT32. What devices that have USB ports do you have access to?

You would just need something to copy the files to temporarily while you format the drive on your Mac.

Drive is probably formated as NTFS or similar. For both Windows and Mac to be able to access the drive, it would need to be exFAT or FAT32. What devices that have USB ports do you have access to?

You would just need something to copy the files to temporarily while you format the drive on your Mac.
I have other external drives that weren't formatted but they work fine except import. My Mac and my TV both have port access but my TV can only access said files.

Need some device you can dump those files on while you reformat the drive. Anyone you know that would let you borrow a windows laptop for an hour or so?

The drive has almost 2TB of files stored in it 😩
So let's say a day or 2 to be safe.

If it's a HDD instead of a SSD, you'll want to move those files anyway. Those drives don't normally last long, and if dropped are usually dead instantly.

So let's say a day or 2 to be safe.

If it's a HDD instead of a SSD, you'll want to move those files anyway. Those drives don't normally last long, and if dropped are usually dead instantly.
I was mad as shit after i dropped a WD external drive a few yrs back smh. Had so much jewels in there too.

She wanna charge that kinda money for sucking on plastic?? I could only imagine if she started fucking on cam what prices she would charge guys
She said she " suckin and ridin" it but she aint gettin a hundred nothing from me for a video

She wanna charge that kinda money for sucking on plastic?? I could only imagine if she started fucking on cam what prices she would charge guys
I see that coming . She will soon have sex on camera . But of course will charge subscribers a staggering price. Not wise for me from a marketing stand point. Just cut it down make it as affordable as possible and her fan base will grow , her revenues as well. Catering to our demands too. I mean she must go further away from twerking only.

Back